Locate

Barry and Kara were laying in bed till the red sun rose and Barry was the first to wake up to see Kara laying on top of him and then remembered what happened last night and had a huge grin on his face till Kara started to move a little then opened her eyes.

Morning handsome. Kara said as she had a smile on her face.

Morning is beautiful. Barry said as he was about to get up till Kara pushed him back to the bed and got on top of him.

No mister. Kara said as she chuckled and kissed him.

Kara continued to kiss Barry and then stuck her tongue in his mouth, Kara was making the kiss more heated till her mom called her.

Kara, Barry you guys up? Alura asked and then Barry and Kara started to chuckle while still kissing.

Babe. Barry said, but Kara was still kissing him. Babe. Barry tried again till she rolled them over and now he was on top and this made Kara chuckle.

Kara still tried to kiss him, but Barry put his finger to her lips stopping her and this made Kara glare at him and tried to remove his finger, but for Barry to hold her down, except Kara leaned up and pecked Barry and this made Barry smile off to the side.

Kara honey I love to kiss you some more, but we have to go down or Kal would come up. Barry said and this made Kara pout.

But I just want to kiss you and have you all to myself. Kara said while still having a pouty face.

I know that, but we have a lot of work to do today as in helping rebuild and to talk about where the other Forces are. Barry exclaimed and this made Kara nod.

Alright, but next time you're not going anywhere and more rounds. Kara said and this made Barry have a little blush on his cheeks.

So I guess you liked it. Barry said and now Kara started to blush.

It was amazing. Kara said back to him and Barry moved to let her get up to get dressed.

As they got dressed they ate breakfast they started to rebuild and it took up most of their week and it was now time for Barry and Kara to go home.

Well thanks for having us. Kara said and the people cheered.

Then the little boy that Barry cured walked up to him and gave him a hug.

Thank you for saving our home. The little boy said as he then gave Barry a lightning bolt that he made.

Oh, thank you and you're welcome. Barry said as Kara saw this she had so much love in her eyes that when they have kids that they will be amazing parents.

Kal then pulled Barry over and asked him about the ring.

So, did you do it? Kal asked.

No not yet, but I will. Barry said and this made Kal smile.

So, anytime when? Kal asked.

Maybe after we find the Forces. Barry said and Kal nodded and gave him a hug.

Barry then picked up Kara who had their bags and Dawn and then ran in circles creating a breach to Earth. As they left the people walked back to their home and it looked better than before the attack. The kryptonians then walked up to a statue that they built in secret and then Alura was at a podium and all the kryptonians were there waiting for Alura to unveil the tarp.

Today we thank a hero who saved us. Alura said and all the kryptonians cheered.

Alura then pulled the tarp and it was Barry standing tall with his arms on his hips. And everyone loved it.

Earth

Barry, Dawn and Kara came through and were in his apartment.

Ahh. Home sweet home. Barry said as he put Kara down and got Dawn from her.

I could say the same, Barry. Kara said as she got on her tip toes and kissed him.

Alright we need to talk about the forces? Barry questioned as she then nodded.

Alright we could go to the DEO and talk about where they are. Kara said as she put the bags down.

The DEO. Barry said with a worried face.

Babe why are you... Kara started to question till it popped in her head. Oh my God I'm, so sorry about that. Kara said as the last time he was at the DEO they tried to interrogate him.

It's alright how about we meet here. Barry said and Kara liked that idea.

Kara called everyone that were her friends and they all arrived. J'onn, Alex, Brainy, Nia came and were gathered. Once J'onn came he immediately went up to Barry.

Mr Allen, I didn't say this the last time we met, but I would like to apologize for the first time we met. J'onn said and Barry had a smile on his face.

Hey no it's no problem I would've done the same. Meeting someone new seeing if they are a threat is completely understandable. Barry exclaimed as he understood why they did that.

Alright, so Kara mentioned everything about the Forces. Brainy said as he looked around the apartment.

Yes, we need to find them, so I could survive the Crisis. Barry said and they all looked at him.

Well that's good news. Alex said.

Very. Nia said as she agreed.

But we don't know where to start. J'onn said.

Actually all we need to do is find their opposites. Barry said and this made them confused. Like umm, Strength is the first we need to find and the opposite of strength would be someone who would be in helping people and not something that has to do with strength. Barry tried to explain.

Ok, so Strength is easier to figure out, but what about the others? What are they? Brainy asked.

They are Sage and Still. Barry said and Brainy then said.

Alright, it is first. Brainy said and this made everyone chuckle.

So, let's try to locate Strength, then Sage and then Still. Kara said and they all nodded in agreement.

So, Brainy, what are some things that don't require strength? Alex asked.

Well there's a lot actually, there is diving, teachers, cooks, writers, actors... Brainy was listening till one came on Nia's mind.

What about medicine? Nia questioned and everyone looked at her.

That's a good idea. Medical never half to do anything that has to do with strength. J'onn said.

Ok medical. Where is the nearest medical unit around National City? Barry asked.

There is one not too far from here, in a hospital and another medical tents for the homeless also not too far from here. Brainy said.

Alright we split into two groups. Alex said.

Ok, Me Nia, Kara, will go to the tents for the homeless. And Alex, Brainy, and J'onn will go to the hospital. Barry said oh and we will have Dawn. Barry said as he included his daughter.

Ok let's go. J'onn said and they were off.