To The Phantom Zone

3 months later

Kara was pacing back and forth just thinking about Barry and how he's holding up in the Phantom Zone.

Kara, you should stop pacing. Alex said as she did more wiring to make the Tower take off.

I know, but I keep thinking what is happening to Barry is he okay, what's going on, I mean I'm literally caring for our baby. Kara said as she kept pacing.

Alex got up and put her hands on Kara's shoulders.

I know Kara and you need to stop pacing and getting stressed out. Alex said and Kara sighed and then Alex added. And also stress is not good for the baby. Alex then went back to the wiring and got back to work.

Ok, I'm calm, I'm calm. Where's Dawn? Kara asked as she realized Dawn was not in the same room as they were.

She's with Clark and Lois. They went to get some ice cream. Alex said and then came in Nia and Brainy.

Everything is working and functioning, and as soon as you're done with your wiring you will be able to take into the Phantom Zone. Brainy said as he was pressing buttons on his tablet to see everything working.

Great, thanks Brainy. Alex said as she then got back up and everything was working.

J'onn came in and with him he brought donuts for Kara and two coffees each for everyone else.

Thank you J'onn. Kara said as she took her donuts and started eating them.

No problem Kara after all I had to take your mind off Barry for at least a minute. J'onn said as he drank one of his coffees. So what are we at? J'onn asked as he walked over to Alex.

Brainy is done with his portion and I'm almost done and soon we'll be able to fly to the Phantom Zone. Alex said as she went back to working on the wiring.

As Kara was eating her donuts she took a glance at her ring and sighed and Alex noticed as she finished the wiring.

Kara I know that this isn't what you expected when you have just gotten engaged, but we will find him. Alex said as she put her hand on Kara's shoulder.

I just miss him. Kara said as she put her hands on her stomach as a little baby numb was starting to grow.

So you maybe want to find out the gender of this little one? Alex asked.

Nope that day will come when I have Barry back in my arms. Kara said as she was waiting till Barry came back, but she already knew the gender as she already knew they were her daughters.

Well alright I'll go get the others. Alex said and Kara had a questioning look.

Why? I thought you were still working on the wiring. Kara questioned as she still had a questioning look.

Well it's time. Alex said as Kara jumped out of her seat and squealed a little squealed and went up to her sister.

Thank you Alex. Kara said as she hugged her.

Alright, alright that's enough love. Alex said as she tried to get out of her sister's hold.

Ok let's go. Kara said as they went to get the others.

Alright I'll get Brainy, Nia, and J'onn and you get Clark and Lois. Alex said as Kara nodded and went to go find Clark and Lois.

As they got them together in the control room they sat down and wanted to press the button to see if they would take off.

Not gonna lie, I'm nervous. Alex said as the button was in front of her.

I'd be surprised if you weren't the odds of us successfully taking off is minimal. Brainy said as they all looked at him.

Come on Brainy now I really don't want to press the button. Alex said as she was even more nervous.

Just being completely honest. Brainy said as Nia held his hand.

What if we take a day off and do it first thing tomorrow? Lois offered.

No no no no my fiancé has been in the Phantom Zone long enough he needs to come home and meet his baby's. Kara said as she just then realized what she said and covered her mouth.

Wait baby's as in twins. Clark said as he was happy.

Yeah, I'm having twins. Kara said as she then let out as there was no point in hiding it anymore.

Oh, so when I asked you to go see a gender look and you said no. It was because you already knew. Alex said as she then got her answer as to why Kara didn't want to know the gender yet.

Yeah I've already known the genders and I'm excited for them to be brought into this world. That's why I want Barry back as soon as possible. Kara said as she then stood up and went to the button.

Well alright then do it Kara. Push the button. J'onn said as they all stood waiting for Kara to push it.

Kara looked at the button for a couple of more seconds and then pushed it. The lights dimmed a little and then they looked at the monitors and saw that they were now lifting off.

My god it's working. We're flying. Lois said as she fell into her chair as soon did the others.

Powering up the Phantom Zone Projector. Brainy said as he put down the numbers of how long it should stay open and to get through the portal to the Phantom Zone started to grow to where the tower could fit.

Alright the portal is now up to full size. Clarke said as he saw the portal on his monitors.

Boosters are at 9.83 percent. Brainy said.

Is Kara ready to see him again? Alex asked as she looked at Kara and she smiled.

Always. Kara said as she then looked at the big monitor and saw the portal/

Boosters are at 100 percent. Brainy said and then blasted off into the portal.

I'm coming Barry. Kara said

Sorry I've been away for so long I just got caught up in my other storys. But I'm back on this one and ready to finish it.