2049

After everyone left Kara then went to Barry who was sitting down on the couch with Dawn on his chest.

Hey. Kara said.

Hey.

So when you told us that you were the Flash it blew my mind, but you were here when you were saving citizens. Kara said.

It's called a temporal duplicate where I can make another one of me save everyone as I'm here watching my daughter grow. Barry explained.

Well I have to say something too. Kara said as she got up and then started floating up. And as Barry saw this he was wide eyed.

Your Supergirl. Barry said.

Yup and another confession. Kara said as she then sat back down next to him only a bit closer. I have feelings for you. Kara confessed.

Me too. Barry said as he then took his hand and put it on her cheek and brought her closer and then kissed her with Kara not hesitating to kiss back.

2049

Three girls were running till they came to a museum, but not any museum. It's the Flash and Supergirl museum and all three entered. They went and saw every villain the Flash and Supergirl defeated. Till they saw the Flash suit.

Omg wondered what it's like to run faster than light. One of the girls asked.

Bet it's awesome. Another girl said.

What about you Dawn? The first girl said.

Same with Nora that it's awesome. Dawn said as she was older and looking at the Flash suit.

The three then went to another part of the museum till Nora hit the wall for fun. And they saw the wall opened up.

Wow what did you do this time Nora? Alura asked.

Nothing just hit a wall and it opened. Nora said.

And then they saw Dawn going in.

Dawn waits. Nora said.

And then both Alura and Nora went in and saw Dawn looking around.

Whoa. Alura said and then went up to a podium and waved her hand and then Gideon popped up.

Hello Alura. Gideon said as they all jumped scared. Ahh you, you know me? Alura asked

Of course. As for you Nora and Dawn. Gideon said.

Hmm you're gonna say our dad next. Nora said sarcastically

Barry Allen, Singer, used to be CSI. Gideon started and the three girls looked down until Gideon said. Also known as the Flash. Gideon finished.

Wait what. Dawn said.

He has sent a message for you three. Would you like to see it? Gideon asked.

And all three of them nodded and then Gideon pulled up a video.

Hey sorry, but this is short, but to my daughter's Dawn, Alura, Nora if you're watching this then I was right. You have powers I'm sorry I couldn't be there to show you how to use them and Dawn you most likely have the same as Kryptonian as well. I'm sorry if I'm not there, but if you're watching this then that means I didn't make it. Just know that I love all three of you. Barry said and then the video ended.

Dad. Dawn said.

Our dad is the Flash. Alura said.

That's awesome. Nora said.

So we have the power to wait. Dad said I might have Kryptonian so mom must be Supergirl. Dawn said.

We have to talk to her. Alura said.

And then they all ran till something happened they weren't running their normal speed, but light speed Dawn's was Green, Alura's was pink, and Nora's was blue. And they were at their house in a matter of a second.

Whoa we do have powers. Nora said.

And then they walked into the house to see their mom cooking.

Hey girls at Flash and Supergirl museum again. Kara said as she knew her daughters well.

Yes and we know. Dawn said.

Know what? Kara asked as she was curious.

We know that our dad is the Flash and your Supergirl. Alura said.

And this shocked Kara, but then gestured to them to sit on the couch.

We were gonna tell you as both Alura and Nora turned 18, but Crisis took your father away from us and it was the most painful day of my life. Kara said as she explained that she was gonna tell them.

Why didn't you tell us about our powers? Dawn asked.

Because I was afraid that I wouldn't know what to do. All three of you have both mine and your father's powers. Kara said.

Mom, we would have gone easy on you. Alura said and then Kara raised her eyebrow. Ok maybe we would've been harsh, but you can teach us now all about how to use the krypton side of us. Alura finished.

Yeah maybe, but the Speedster part I can't only know how your father controlled that. Kara said.

Wait in the Flash and Supergirl museum it said that dad can go back in time. Nora said.

Yeah that's the thing, you guys aren't ready for that you need to go at least at mach 2 and if we start trying tomorrow it would be awhile before all three of you are ready. Kara said.

Ok so we take it one step at a time. Dawn said.

Ok, but there are some friends of mine we need to see. Kara said.

Oh who are they? Nora asked

You will see, but until then let's eat. Kara said as the family sat down at the table and ate.

Morning

Kara was about to wake up her daughters till she saw that they weren't in their room, but waiting for her. Once she saw this she quickly changed into her Supergirl suit and the girls looked at her.

Wow mom it's amazing that your Supergirl. Nora said.

Agreed. Dawn said.

So who's the old friends? Alura asked.

Let's go and we'll meet them. Kara said as she then grabbed them and shot to the air and landed at the hall of justice.

The hall of justice. Dawn said.

Your father created this place and he named it. Kara said as they opened the door to see computers at a table and then see heros sitting down till the girls noticed a golden statue of the Flash.

The Flash fastest man alive. And right in front of it was his suit, a lighting bolt with fire. And the girls looked at it.

Dad. They three girls said