Gotham

The team was all in the cortex till they decided who was gonna go till Felicity decided to stay behind and Barry, Kara and Oliver decided to go.

Alright let's do this. Kara said with a little excitement that she might get her powers back.

Ok I'll speed you both to Gotham and we will find this person starting by going to Batman for help. Barry said and then Oliver looked at him like Batman was not real.

Barry the Batman is an urban legend. Oliver said and then both Barry and Kara looked at him confused.

Wait, you don't think Batman is real. Barry said and chuckled a little.

He's not real, the Gotham PD made him up to scare criminals, uh I'm the original vigilante Barry. Oliver said.

Alright but we at least got to make a bet I mean come on. Barry suggested and everyone was already putting money down Barry and Oliver both put down a hundred.

Ok hundred dollars and what's on the table. Oliver said.

Ok, oh, um guys can you watch Dawn? Barry said towards Caitlin and Felicity.

Yeah totally we will watch this little bundle of joy. Caitlin said as she held Dawn and Dawn started to laugh and clap her hands together.

Daddy will be right. Barry said to his Daughter and she just grabbed his face and then said.

Daddy. Dawn said and this made everyone awe at this sight.

Alright let's go. Barry said as he grabbed both Kara and Oliver and ran them to Gotham City.

Woah so that's what it feels like. Kara said as she got her footing while on top of the GCP department building.

Ok so, a guy that rewrote reality is somewhere in this city and has no description. Oliver said.

Yeah, but, it could be worse, Kara said as walked to look over the edge of the building.

Ok. Oliver said as both him and Barry walked to where she was.

So, where should we start? Barry asked as someone dropped from another building behind them.

You can start by leaving. Batwomen said and then looked at Oliver. Oliver Queen you think you can compare grappling hooks with Batman you can't no one's seen him in years. Batwomen explained.

Pay up. Barry said and Kara chuckled Oliver said.

It's on the table. Oliver said as he then looked back at Batwomen. Sorry, but we are looking for someone who has a book that is rewriting reality. Oliver explained.

Fine you have 24 hours then get out of my city. Batwomen said and was about to leave till she gave Oliver a key. Kate Kane would like to meet you at Wayne Tower. Batwomen said as she then shot her grappling hook to another building and took off in the night sky.

Well we got a place to stay for the night let's go. Barry said and then got both Oliver and Kara and went to Wayne Tower.

Barry ran to an alleyway and dropped them both down.

Ok so does anyone know who Kate Kane is? Kara asked and Barry shook his head no. And Oliver nodded.

Kate Kane is the cousin of Bruce Wayne and after he disappeared she took over Wayne Tower that she turned into a hotel and that's all I know. Oliver explained and then they walked into the tower.

And Kate was standing there waiting for them.

Well take your time. Kate said.

Sorry I had to explain to them who you are. Oliver told Kate and she just nodded.

Kate started to walk away till she turned around and said.

Oh, and the wi-fi password is Alfred. Kate said as she walked away and then went to her office.

The trio looked at each other and then went up to their room and settled down while Oliver got out a computer and started typing.

Well looks like you know your way around a computer. Kara said.

When I started out I had to find my guys by myself and also any ideas who I was looking for? Oliver asked as he was still typing.

Well he was able to hold focus because rewriting reality requires a lot of focus so maybe we're looking for someone who blends in and doesn't go out much and must work around the clock. Barry suggested Oliver took this into consideration and started typing till he found someone who looked like it could be the one who rewrote reality.

Ok I got something. Oliver said and they went over to him. Name Deegan. He's a doctor who works at the asylum not too far from here. Oliver said.

Ok well lets rest and then first thing in the morning we will go see him. Barry said and Oliver and Kara nodded and went to bed with Oliver on one bed and both Barry and Kara on the other.

Morning

Barry woke up and saw Oliver overlooking Gotham and went up beside him.

Don't you sleep? Barry asked and Oliver just chuckled.

Yeah. Oliver said. How much time? Oliver asked Barry and Barry said.

11 hours left. Barry said and then Kara woke up. I'll go check on Dawn and then I'll come back with some breakfast. Barry said and then ran to see his daughter.

Where's Barry? Kara asked.

Going to see his daughter and getting us some breakfast.Oliver told Kara.

I would prefer waking up next to him. Kara said as she got up took a shower and saw Barry and Oliver eating.

After Barry and Oliver shower and eat, they go to the asylum and find Deegan.

Deegan was gonna have a little talk. Oliver said in his deep voice.

And then Deegan just booked it and started to run till Barry ran after him and came back with him holding the book.

The book. you wrote we are a different person. Kara said as she was about to snatch the book away from him till there was blue smoke and Deegan and the book vanished.

Not big enough. The monitor said as he looked at Deegan. Think bigger. The monitor told Deegan.

And with the thought of Supergirl he decided that he wanted to be the hero and make the one she loves a bad guy.

Kara, Barry and Oliver looked at each other and then there was a blue smoke and Barry and Oliver were on the street in black leather jackets and handkerchiefs.

Oliver what's going on where's Kara? Barry asked Oliver.

No idea but. Oliver said till he looked down and saw a newspaper on the ground.

We're not heros in this reality. Barry said as he saw the newspaper.

And then they both heard a police car behind them and turned around. And saw three cops get out to be.Slade his son, and Merlyn.

On the ground now. Merlyn shouted and then both Oliver and Barry looked at each other.