S.T.A.R Labs

Cisco was in the cortex with Caitlin trying to find Barry.

(Sighs) Cisco was tired.

Cisco what is it? Caitlin asked as she came while holding a tablet.

It's just it's been almost a year and we still have no idea where Barry is. Cisco said while looking at the monitors.

Caitlin saw that he was mad and sad that they had not found Barry.

Ok so we look at this with a different angle. We could bring Harry in and ask him about the multiverse. Caitlin said.

Omg your right. If we are able to bring Harry and then look in different Earth's about the Flash we should be able to find him. Cisco said as he got his hope back.

Find who? Wally asked as he got back from a robbery.

Barry. We just need to go get Harry. Caitlin said. And without a second Wally was out of the cortex and back with Harry of Earth 2.

Gah, a warning next. Harry said as he was mad at Wally from getting him from Earth 2.

Hey Harry, we need your help. Caitlin said as she went up to him.

Well you already got me here so what is it? Harry asked.

We are looking for Barry. Caitlin said

How long has he been gone? Harry asked as he was wondering how long Barry was gone for.

Almost a year. Cisco.

Al.. Al.. ALMOST A YEAR AND NOW YOU TELL ME HE'S MISSING. Harry yelled as he was angry.

Well I thought we were gonna be able to find him, but we got nothing. Cisco said.

Welllll since you didn't look like I had to take over. Ok so you guys start with Earth 3 and call Jay maybe he's there. And I'll start with Earth 4. Harry ordered as he then began looking for Barry's signature frequency.

They went through Earth's 3 to 30 and still no Barry's signature frequency.

Ok, ok, so we've done 3 to 30 and still no Barry, so we have about 22 Earth's to go and then you'll have your Barry back and I can go home. Harry said as they were all tired from searching all day.

Actually we should rest, we have been searching all day. We need rest. Caitlin said and both Harry and Cisco agreed.

Hey rest is needed. Cisco said as he then breached out of the cortex to his home.

Harry ended up staying in the lounge and slept while Caitlin looked at a picture of Cisco and Barry.

We'll find you Barry I promise. Caitlin said as she then looked at the monitors and then saw that one of the Earth's showed a different frequency that shouldn't be there on Earth 38.

Hmmm Earth 38 you have someone there that's not supposed to be can, can it be you Barry. Caitlin said to herself as she saw that only one frequency was not where it should be.

Caitlin then looked into Earth 38 and then saw Barry's signature frequency.

Barry. Caitlin said and then was about to make a call to the team till she fell asleep on the panels.

Harry and Cisco came into the cortex and saw Caitlin on the control panels.

And she was the one that told us to rest. Cisco said as he drank his coffee.

I know right, she tried to one up us. Harry said and then the both went up to her and shook her awake.

Ugh I'm up, I'm up. Caitlin said and then remembered. Barry I, I found Barry. Caitlin said.

Where is he? Cisco asked as they finally found him.

He's on Earth 38. Something went off on the monitors on that Earth and we'll say it's worth a try. Caitlin said.

Ok let's go get our Flashback. Cisco said excited as they were gonna see Barry again.

Are you coming, Harry? Caitlin asked.

No, no I'm good, I'm going back to my Earth. See ya later. Harry said as he then went to the breach and came out to his Earth.

Ok Caitlin we need everything and your Frost friend. Cisco said

Yeah she just checked in and she's ready. Caitlin said. As her and Cisco got what they needed.

Ok, ok deep breath. You got this. Cisco said to himself as he then tried to breach to Earth 38.

And then Cisco tried a breach and it worked and they both walked through it. As they came out of the breach they then saw that it was day and in the S.T.A.R Labs.

S.T.A.R Labs, huh. I thought it works in a random place on Earth. Cisco questioned himself.

And then Caitlin went to the monitors and then saw that they never left.

Umm Cisco we are still on Earth 1. Caitlin said.

What. That's not possible. I breached us to another Earth, so why are we still on Earth 1. Cisco questioned himself again.

Maybe you were thinking too much. Caitlin said.

Maybe. Cisco said.

Cisco then tried and tried again, but nothing worked.

Ughhh why won't it work. You have never done this so why is it now that my powers can't get us the Earth 38. Cisco said frustrated.

Cisco, Cisco. Calm down Barry wouldn't want you to be like this, just calm down and take deep breaths. Caitlin said as she was trying to calm him down.

Ok you're right I shouldn't be pushing myself to get to him, so how about we try 5 more times ok. Cisco said as he was still confident to breach to Earth 38.

Cisco tried the first 4 times and with no luck he then started to get frustrated, but was yet again calmed right down by Caitlin.

Ok, alright, you will get me Barry Allen and you will bring us right home so now come on and work. Cisco said and activated the breach and when they walked in they were right back where they started.

So, I guess that's it we are never gonna find Barry. Caitlin said as she was sad.

We'll find a way. Cisco said. Don't worry Barry, we know which Earth you're on. And will bring you home.