Flash Returns

Barry saw Kara and Alex at her door and Dawn had just woken up. And Barry gave Alex Dawn and she started to cry that her father was not holding her.

She's a daddy's girl. Kara said

Yeah she is. She started whining like that, when she wasn't in the front with me on the way over here. Barry told them

Well, she is gonna have a great time with her Godmother. Alex said as she wants a child of her own.

Well she calms down with warm milk, warm milk would stop her from crying and immediately put her to sleep. Barry explained as he gave Alex a note of everything that Dawn likes.

Thank you Barry. Alex said as she held Dawn.

And if anything happens to you, you have to call me right away if anything happens. Barry said as he was worried for his daughter

Don't worry Barry we will if anything happens, but we will keep this bundle of joy safe. Kara said.

Thank you again. Barry said and gave them Dawn's baby bag and then Alex and Kara went inside Alex's apartment and closed the door.

Bury then walked outside of the hotel guy in his car and then looked back one more time and then drove home.

Alex's apartment

Alex, do you think Barry's going to be alright? Kara asked as Alex was looking for Dawn's favorite book.

Yeah, yeah I think he'll be all right he just needs to find himself again. Alex said. Now would you help me find Dawn's favorite book apparently to Barry's note she loves The Running Dinosaur. Alex said as she was still looking.

All right give me Dawn and you look in the bag. Kara said with a smile. And Alex gave her Dawn and she was giggling. Aw such a pretty baby you are, yes you are. Kara said in a baby voice.

Since when are you good with baby's. Alex questioned as she never knew.

Ever since Barry asked us to be Dawn's god mothers I have been reading a lot of how to make a baby happy and not sad. Kara explained how to prepare for this.

Oh really dang. I need you to teach me how to make a baby happy and not the opposite. Alex said Dawn giggled.

She's so adorable. Kara said as she couldn't let go of Dawn.

Well she's a baby waiting till she's in her teens. Alex said.

Ohh Barry will have a field day when that happens. Kara said with a little laugh.

Or she could be the smarty pants like her mother. Alex then said.

Oh I hope so. Kara said as she hoped Dawn will end up like Lena.

Barry's apartment

Barry was looking down at National city and then threw the window and then ran all over National City and then saved many people and then James managed to get a photo of The Flash. And Barry felt great that he was back fighting crime and making the world a better place for his daughter. Barry did this for 2 more hours and then ran home for bed.

Morning

As Barry woke up he went to his island in the kitchen, turned on the news and made himself chocolate chip pancakes. As Barry was eating he saw the news that he was the number one story.

As we are coming to you today the Flash has Returned and by the looks of it he got over 20 crimes last night and CatCos photographer James Olsen took off the Flash stopping a Robbery that I'm standing in front of at this moment. The reporter said and then started to say. The one question that is in everyone's mind is. Where has the Flash been in the last 2 months and what is he doing now? The reporter said as she then said the name of the guy who suggested the Flash.

30 mins ago

Kara and Alex woke up as Kara was in the guest room and then walked into the kitchen and saw Alex making blueberry pancakes.

Oh, pancakes , yes. I miss these. Kara said as she then heard Dawn waking up.

Oh looks like the little bundle of joy is awake. Alex said.

I'll feed her. Kara said as she got a bottle from the fridge and then picked Dawn up and fed her. Till Dawn saw the TV that Alex turned on and she looked at the image of her dad, but couldn't say anything except look at the screen.

Kara then looked to where Dawn was looking and saw that the Flash is back and stopped 20 crimes that night and saw the photos James took.

Looks like she's got a favorite hero already. Alex said as she saw Dawn looking at the Flash.

Looks like, but she will have a favorite Kryptonian. Kara said as she fed Dawn some more.

Well, coming to the DEO cause of your day off and I could use some help watching Dawn. Alex said.

Yeah of course. Kara said as they both got up and then went to the DEO. And Kara saw Mon El and gave him a quick kiss, but wondered why he didn't kiss back, but didn't think about it too much.

Barry's apartment

Barry then after watching the news then got on the police scanner and then ran and stopped all the crime that was happening till a reporter came up to him.

Flash where have you been for the past 2 months. The reporter asked.

Well for the past 2 months I was in another part of the world trying to find the source of my powers, but sadly I didn't find it. Barry said as he vibrates his voice.

Well you heard it from the Scarlet Speedster Flash he was trying to find the source of his powers, but couldn't find them. The reporter said as she then went to her van and packed up.

Barry then looked at the people and smiled and then ran off, till he looked up and saw that Supergirl was following him and ran up CatCo's building.