School

Kenny's house

I've never met another alien that wasn't Kara. Kenny said as he only met Kara that was an alien then asked. Do you honestly always dress this formally? Kenny asked as he wanted to know.

Customarily, it's what we do. Brainy started to explain but his mom opened the door with soup.

Kenny. Mrs. Li said Kenny was shocked that his mom went into his room without knocking.

Mom. Look, I can explain. Kenny said as he thought Brainy was behind him only to see that he was gone.

Explain? Mrs. Li questioned. Explain why you ran in so fast, I have to bring your dinner to you? Mrs. Li said.

Right, um... I was at a study session with Kara, but you didn't have to bring me dinner. Kenny said as he did a small chuckle.

It's no trouble. Plus, I need to take a break from doing the store books. Mrs. Li said as she was tired.

Don't worry about the books. I'll uh...I'll get them done later tonight, as soon as I finish my homework. (Kisses his mom on the cheek) Thanks, Mom. Kenny said as he said that he would take care of everything to let his mom rest.

As his mom exited the door Kenny closed it and there was Brainy right behind it and this gave Kenny a fright.

Oh! my... Kenny said as Brainy said No. Gesturing that he keeps quiet.

Brainy then walked into the middle of Kenny's room as Kenny was still in shock of how Brainy was behind the door.

Pal, time is of the essence. (Puts a hand on Kenny's shoulder) Totes. I'll be out of your hair as soon as I locate your computer. Brainy said as Kenny walked to his computer.

Bro, it's right here. Kenny said pointing to his computer and this made Brainy shocked as it was an old model.

This is your best computer? You... Brainy questioned as he chuckled and then thought this will have to do. It's... Sprock. I'll make it work. All right, next, I need to find access to a 3D printer. Brainy said to fix the Time relay box he needed a 3D printer.

A 4D printer? Kenny questioned because in his time they weren't around much.

Yes. Brainy said as he typed on Kenny's computer while talking to Kenny. Just basic. Nothing fancy. Brainy said, still typing.

Brandon, I don't know what you have on Psycon, but 3D printers aren't basic here. Some aerospace companies might have them under lock and key. Kenny explained and this made Brainy realize what year this is.

This is 2009. Brainy said.

Well, yeah. Still, can't you use your ring to, you know, Dumbledore something up? Kenny suggested.

No. What? No! Brainy said as he realized what Kenny said. It's physically impossible to create something out of nothing, Kenny. Brainy said as he got a bag of chips out of his bag.

Uh...What if I can get you something? Kenny said as he thought of a way to might help them. The building blocks of 3D printing are an inkjet engine and ABS plastic. Right? Kenny exclaimed and Brainy looked at him still eating.

That's correct. Brainy said.

We have all that stuff at our school STEM lab. Plus, on Friday, no one's really there. Kenny said as he thought about sneaking them into the school. Oh, we could sneak onto campus early, and then we'd have the run of the whole place. Kenny explained and this made Brainy drop his bag of chips.

That could work. Well planned. Brainy said as this made Kenny chuckle.

Uh, glad I could help. Kenny said as he sat down.