Family

Hey girls. Barry said and they came up to him.

What's up dad? Alura said.

You guys are hungry, we are going to get dinner. Barry said.

Ok yeah. Nora said.

I could eat. Dawn said.

Alright then to the immortal Big Belly BURGER. Barry said as Kara and his daughters chuckled.

So I know that you can't really tell me, but I was a good mother. Kara asked her daughters as Kara always wanted kids, but always wondered if she would be a good mother.

You were a great mother. Alura said Even when dad disappeared you took care of us and cared for us when we were down. Alura said as she explained what a good mother Kara was.

That's good to know. Kara said as if it was a big relief to know she was a good mother. So, boys? Kara asked.

Oh, we got stories to tell. Dawn said.

Wait, wait. No, no. Barry said and they all looked at him. Kara you can't know all of the future, they still have to happen. Barry said. As the timeline is sensitive and knowing too much could be dangerous.

Oh, right sorry babe. Kara said.

It's alright, but small things girls. Barry said.

And then Barry got up and walked to go get more napkins.

What's his hobbies? Dawn asked.

Dawn you know this. Nora said as she chuckled a little. And Dawn gave her a confused look. Music dad sings. Nora said.

Oh right. Dawn said.

So, mom, do you have any idea why dad disappeared? Alura asked as she and the other two girls wanted to know so they could help to make sure their dad didn't vanish.

No, sadly we don't know. Kara answered.

Oh, then, then we'll find a way to know why dad vanished. Nora said.

Yeah, but to know why we might have to go back to Earth 1.Kara said.

Oh, right Earth 1.Dawn said.

Wait, why'd you make it sound like theirs only...nevermind. Kara said to not think about it.

And then both Nora and Alura looked at Dawn with an angry look and then Barry came back with more napkins.

So, what were y'all talking about? Barry asked.

Dad, is there anything that you can tell us, because mom said that we might find some answers about why you vanished. Alura asked.

Yeah there is. Barry said as he looked down. My first year being a hero, the reverse flash, also known as Eobard Thawne, Team Flash stubbled on a place called the time vault, where I found out that I've made an AI and a newspaper showed that I vanished during an event called Crisis. It was written by Iris West-Allen. Barry said and then Kara spoke up.

Weird. Kara said that made Barry chuckle.

Mom is jealous. Dawn said and Kara looked at Dawn like I'm not jealous.

I'm not jealous. I just think it's a little weird. Kara tried to explain.

Babe it's ok I don't have feelings for her in two years. Barry said.

Good. Kara said and then kissed him.

Mommmmm. Alura, Nora and Dawn said at the same time.

Anyway, I've always known that my time to vanish would come,but the year is 2028. Barry explained.

So, is there any way we could save you dad? Dawn asked as she is still determined to save her dad.

I don't know Dawn. I've spent most of my time trying to forget about it and live my life before it comes. Barry explained.

But, I... Barry was about to say something till Kara's phone went off.

Kara took out her phone and then saw that it was Alex, and answered the call.

Alex what is it? Kara asked.

Alien gang in the middle of National City. Alex explained as Kara hung up.

Alien gang wants to help babe. Kara asked Barry.

Wherever, whenever. Barry said as Kara and Barry went to the ally and then the girls came right behind them.

Hey, want to help? Kara asked the girls.

Dad. The girls said.

Might as well. Barry said as he knew they were probably gonna help anyway.

Then the girls and Barry ran and Kara flew to the middle of National City. When they got there they realized that they were their moms past big bads.

Babe these are your past big bads. Barry asked.

Yeah, most of them were not that bad. Kara said.

Then for the next half hour they were beating their opponents so easily that Nora, Dawn and Alura were playing with two of the Aliens while Barry and Kara took care of their aliens. Once it was all done they all went to Barry loft.

Hey, so it was great that we saved the city. Barry said.

I'm sensing a but coming....Dawn said.

No not this time. We did this as a family. And for the first time in A long time I felt alive and happy that we did. Barry explained.

Dad thanks for letting us help you today.Nora said.

You're welcome,and also I'm pretty sure that if I said no you would still help out.Barry said and the girls chuckled. And then the news came up.

And in today's news Flash and Supergirl had some friends join in today's battle against three girl superheroes. The news reporter said and then came to where some guys were talking about the new super heros.

Man I am telling you that these girls were playing with the aliens and Flash and Supergirl were dealing with their aliens,but gotta say the blonde one was a hottie am I right boys. The boy said and his friends agreed,but another spoke up.

I think the black hair was better than the blonde. Boy 2 said and then another one spoke up.

You guys are crazy. It is obviously the brunette that was the hot one. Did you see her behind? Boy 3 said. And that made all three of them throw up in the mouth.

I think I'm gonna be sick. Alura said.

Agreed.Dawn said.

Pretty sure every guy only looks at us just because of our body. Nora said.

That's my girl. Barry said this made the girls chuckle.

Dad, why do you like mom? What drew you to her?Nora asked.

Well I can see that looks are a bonus. Barry said and Kara hit him a little. Kidding um her smile, personality, just her being her. Barry said. Her eyes, yes her sparkling diamond blue eyes also captured me. Barry said as he looked at Kara and she kissed him. Then you will know when the right guys come to girls. Barry said and the girls looked at their father as they knew why he felt for their mother. Also time for bed girls. Barry said.

And they then got into the spare bedroom and then both Barry and Kara got into Barry's bed.

So, it felt nice to fight like a family. Kara said.

Yes, yes it did.Barry said. Love you Kara goodnight. Barry said.

Love you too Barry goodnight. Kara said and then gave him a kiss and Barry kissed back and then they slept peacefully.