Going Back

Kara then got up, got dressed and saw the girls listening to Renegade.

Renegade, one of my favorite songs sung by your father. Kara said.

Mom, you seem way happier today. Nora questioned.

That's because I want to see your father too, but I will only get a limited amount of time to see him before I return here. Kara explained. I just want to see him again. Kara added

We get that. We will take you and then I'll bring you back. Dawn said

Thanks sweetheart. Kara said as she kissed Dawn's head.

Anything mom. We were actually discussing that you come with us like we knock out your other self and take her place for the day. Dawn explains the plan.

Oh that could work. Kara said thinking about seeing Barry again. Ok let's get to the hall and so you three can train. Kara said as they got and then ran out faster then she could blink. Well alright then. Kara said as she headed to the hall to see them already in the speed lab. They were quick. Kara said.

Like Jay said. Determined. Wally said.

No kidding. Jesse said as she walked up to both of them.

So how much longer till they reach mach 2? Kara asked.

Well they reached mach 1.83 just a few seconds ago so maybe, maybe two days. Jesse said

That's great. Nora said as she came out of the tunnel.

And then Alura and Dawn came out of the tunnel too.

That is great news, so that means if we keep running in the tunnel after every meal, then we should be done in the afternoon, and not the full day. Dawn said

And we'll be that much closer to see dad. Alura concluded.

They're amazing girls. Kara said, but was cut off by Wally.

It's not a good idea to take it slow. Wally questioned as he was looking at all 4 of them.

Well we want to see our dad, you met your dad when you were in your 20's and, we are, so if it means that we get to see our dad before Crisis then we will push each other till we get to him. Dawn said as her father went missing when she was still a baby.

Alright I hear you. Wally said, looking down. Ok, you will eat now and then you can go back in the tunnel to get to mach 2. Wally explained

Thank you Wally. Alura said as the 3 girls walked to him and hugged him.

They went and got some Big Belly Burger and Kara got some pizza and potstickers.

So, girls, what do you want to say to your father when you meet him? Kara asked while the girls looked at each other. You are all nervous aren't you. Kara asked as she knew.

Yes, I mean we got up early just to talk about what to say to him when we meet him. Nora said

Look girls, I have no idea what you're going through, so what I'm trying to say is say to him what you want to know. Kara suggested.

Hmm, that's 1 plan. Dawn said

What's he like mom? Nora asked

He is everything. Kara started. He was smart, nice, extremely handsome. your father always knew how to make me smile, laugh, happy I miss so much. Kara explained

Wow, I can't wait to meet him. Alura said as she was really excited to meet her father.

Sameee. Both Dawn and Nora said as they were all smiling.

So, girls, we should get back to the Hall to get y'all to mach 2. Kara said.

Oh, right let's go. Nora said as she finished her food and then went to the alley way to speed to the hall.

The girls ran for a few more hours till Jesse spoke.

They are at mach 1.98. Jesse said.

That is much closer to meeting their dad. Wally said as Jay came behind him.

What do you think he's gonna say? Jay asked Kara as he was talking about Barry saying something to his daughters.

Well I hope he's happy to know that he has 3 incredible daughters protecting year 2049. Kara said back to Jay.

Well you got to make sure they don't tell him about Crisis. Wally said.

Yeah I know. Kara said looking down. It's just I've had so many dreams, dreaming about going back in time and saving him from the Crisis, but if that happens then he might not have Alura and Nora. Kara also added.

Kara I would give anything just to see him again, he mentored me and Jesse and we think that if we go back in time, we could save him. Wally explained as he and Jesse had been thinking to go back in time as well.

If only there weren't laws of time. Kara said and then a bell rang.

They reached mach 2. Jay said at the console.

And then all three of them left the tunnel.

We did it and we reached mach 2. Dawn said excitedly

Yay. Both Nora and Alura said jumping up and down.

We're going to see dad. Alura said.

See you are, so airport. Wally said.

Ok what you guys need to do once you enter the speed force focus on him you father only on him. Jay said as he was giving them instructions on how to get back to Barry.

Ok. All three of them said.

They got in their starting positions and then ran Kara was right in the middle with Nora and Alura and Dawn on the sides. They entered the speed force and focused on their dad. They ran and they saw him on the couch. With Kara from the past. They run till they all tumble out of the speed force and into the living room of their fathers. Both Kara from the past and Barry both got up from the couch and faced them.

Who are you? Barry asked.