First Word

Barry was in his penthouse with Dawn getting ready for his concert tonight.

So Dawn do you think daddy needs to make an entrance or not? Barry asked Dawn as he held up two of her favorite foods. And chose the right one. No entrance. Got it thank you my beautiful baby girl. Barry said as he picked her up and then went towards her carrier and was about to settle her in until.

Dada. Dawn said and Barry was shocked.

Ohhhh my god your first word dada. Barry said back to Dawn.

Dada. Dawn said again and she tried to get his hand.

While Dawn was playing with his hand Barry got a call.

Hello. Barry said.

Hey Barry, are you ready for your concert? Barry's director asked.

Oh yeah, yeah, I'm ready sorry I would've been there, but Dawn said her first word. Barry told his director.

Lemme guess daddy. Barry's director guessed.

Close dada, but good enough. Barry said back.

Well tell her I'm proud. The director said. And Barry chuckled and said.

I'll tell her. Barry said to the director and then hung up and told Dawn.

Barry then drove to the stadium where his concert was. He held Dawn when he got out of his car and then rushed towards backstage.

Hey, hey I'm here. Barry said.

Oh thank God you made it, we were starting to worry. The director said as they were panicking.

Well I'm here and oh I got to find Kara and Alex. Barry said as he then did a little jog with Dawn trying to find Alex and Kara. Barry soon found them in line and then walked towards them.

Hey Alex, Kara hey. Barry said and both turned towards him.

Barry shouldn't you be preparing for your concert? Alex asked as then Alex looked down and saw Dawn. Oh Dawn, well take her. Alex said as she got Dawn from Barry and as soon as she did Dawn was holding her hands towards Barry.

Dada. Dawn spoke as both Alex and Kara were shocked and looked at Barry.

Yeah, my little girl spoke. Barry said as Dawn was still trying to reach for him and Barry gave her her binky that drew Dawn's focus on. Alright I'm off taking care of her. Barry said as he then ran all the way backstage.

Everyone was seated and Alex and Kara held Dawn as she was still looking for her dad.

Welcome National City. The director said as he stood on the stage. And the whole stadium went wild waiting for Barry to come out. Well you've been waiting months for this so welcome Barry Allen. The director said as he then looked at the curtains that opened up and the crowd went wild seeing Barry.

Don't go tonight

Stay here one more time

Remind me what it's like, oh

And let's fall in love one more time

I need you now by my side

It tears me up when you turn me down

I'm begging please, just stick around

I'm sorry, don't leave me, I want you here with me

I know that your love is gone

I can't breathe, I'm so weak, I know this isn't easy

Don't tell me that your love is gone

That your love is gone