Not part of the story. Sorry.

Sorry but I just had some more ideas if you want to change your vote in the comments you can but these new ones I just had to right like two to three chapters. Sorry again that this is not an update but I'm going to do the 5 that I've mentioned and the new ones.

1.Superflash Lost City of Atlantis

This is a story where Kara Danvers is a explorer gets a team to find the City of Atlantis. Barry Allen is also an explorer as well his parents but vanished and wanted to know what happened to them. Their will be a lot of mysterious creatures and twists. Will they just be partners or will something be more.

This will also have more storys to this one.

2.Love in the 40's(SuperFlash)

This is a SuperFlash where they were in the music Meisters musical without them being in the dream. It's back in the 40's and there is no superheros sadly,but hopefully I can make a good story in this. I'm also gonna do team flash and team supergirls real names instead of the names of the dream musical cause it would be confusing.

3.Superflash(Love Again)

Barry is not a CSI in this story,but a cook and he meets Kara of Earth 1 and they have a child together.One day it all changed as he was walking home and a portal opened up and Barry and his child were in a new Earth.Earth 38 where he meets someone that he never knew he was gonna see again.And also Barry has the powers of the forces too.

4.Superflash (Still looking for a better title)

Krypton blows and Kara crash lands on Earth,but she didn't know is that a friend of hers made it off too and name is Barry Zel El.

5.Brainiac:Invasion Of Worlds SuperFlash

This is a story of Brainiac's Invasion where the heros fight against Brainiac trying to take their Earth for his collection.

They don't have the Justice League S.T.A.R labs research facility yes,no Flash, and Oliver Queen is alive and doesn't know Barry is the Flash.

Also the heros get to visit all the world's Brainiac collected once put back in their rightful place.

Also in the future I'm gonna do like two different storys that have to do with brainiac.

6.The Trigger Squad(SuperFlash)

This is a story like elseworlds but instead they are villains from the start it has well already know Barry Oliver,Felicity, and Kara. And they are the most intelligent,stongest ,and dangerous squad in the world. But they get captured and then they have to do the biggest heist of their lives.Will there be romance totally.

7.Overkrieg

This is a story about you already know Earth X and how Blizkrieg and Overgirl fall in love and how they rule their world.But to let you know at the beginning Barry doesn't have his powers and will get them soon.

8.The Parent Trap (Kara x Barry)

You maybe seen this movie but I thought I could turn it into a SuperFlash. Cause why not. But anyway it's a story where their twins meet at a summer camp for girls and switch places to get them back together.

9.Bad Moms (Kara x Barry)

You maybe seen this movie but I find it a good SuperFlash I can make out of this.It's about where Kara is done being a good mom and decided to go bad mom with two new friends

10.The Lucky One (SuperFlash)

Where Barry comes back from war,but finds a photo(Kara) and decided to go find her and to give her the photo that her cousin had to keep him safe.

11.Superflash The Heart of Three

So all of the Kara's,Kara Danvers, Overgirl, and Red Daughter ended up falling in love with the same speedster and all try to win his heart till he couldn't choose and...

12.GrantxMelissa

This is in the real world where, actually I'm not gonna say. But it I am gonna add their onscreen characters as well.

13. SuperFlash (Till come up with something to go with this tiltle)

This is a story of how Barry Allen is a alien that fell down to Earth. he was all confused of his surroundings and with powers of lightning and able to bring back a planet. The DEO works hard to find him to see if he is a threat. Kara ends up finding him more than a friend and together they fight for whats right.And sparks.

14.Barry vs Mon el (SuperFlash)

This is based on The Book Of Life. Where two gods pick a boy that will marry Kara. Everything changes when the bet is in placed because if the god of death wins will rule the land of the living and the god of life will have to rule the land of the forgotten.

15.The Maze Runner (SuperFlash)

Love the book and also turned into a good SuperFlash because in this maze runner it's almost the same but girls and boys are together in the maze and not separated. It will exactly like the movie/book

Anyway that is why I haven't updated the this story is because I had these ideas and wanted to write so I don't forget these Future SuperFlash anyway comment which one you will like to read and also if you commented already and waned to change then comment which one you chose and right beside it say "This one" And the new title of the SuperFlash you want to read anyway I'm doing the Gotham chapter at the moment and will update it soon. And Also HAPPY NEW YEARS MY READERS Hope you had a great year and this upcoming year too.