Running Home To You

He's in the throne room. He never leaves unless someone moves against him. Nora explained as she sat back down.

Alright, Jonn, Alex, and I are going to the throne room where Clark and Lois stay and find a key to open these cells. Kara said as they went to the throne room and Clark and Lois both went around the dungeon looking for the key.

Ok, if Barry is corrupted then how are we going to get that staff away from him. Alex asked as they got to the door to the throne room.

Jonn and Alex opened the door to see Barry sitting down on his throne.

Who are you? And who dares enter my palace. Barry said as he stood up and went to them.

Barry is that you? Kara questions as she is looking at what he's become.

There is no Barry here, only me. Barry said as he then went up and put his staff down making the floor into ice and making them fall down.

How long have you been here? Alex asked as Barry didn't really know.

Many decades. Barry answered as he looked away then back at them.

DECADES. Kara yelled as she then realized that time moves differently here.

Barry was here to take you home. All you need to do is let go of that staff. Jonn said and then Barry looked angry again.

I told you there is no Barry. Barry said as he then started to attack.

Dungeon

Clark I found it. Lois said as she went to each cell and unlocked them.

Alright Barry may be corrupted but if you guys can get us closer to him we may be able to fight with him to get rid of it. Nora said as then their powers started to grow little by little as Barry had most of their power.

Guys. static guys. Brainy said as he was trying to get into contact with them.

Brainy is that you? Lois asked as they made their way towards the throne room.

Yes, so far we got power back, but it's going to take time to get some of this ship out of the snow, so when we take off we don't blow up. Brainy explained as he and Nia are shoveling to get the snow out of the way of the blast zone.

Alright just tell us when you're close. Lois said as then they made it to the throne room to see Zod.

Hello superman. Zod said as he had an army of corrupted ice soldiers behind him.

Zod what have you done? Clark asked as he then got into a fighting stance.

Done. I haven't done anything. I am just an adviser to your friend. Zod explained and then added. I saw what he could do and decided to haha. I'll keep that to myself. Zod said as he then signaled his army. ATTACK. Zod yelled as the army and heros started to battle against each other.

Throne Room

Barry we just want you ba Kara began to say but Barry used his staff to attack Kara, but she dodged it. Guys I really shouldn't be doing this pregnant. Kara yelled out and then Barry stopped for just a second.

What. Barry said and then lowered the staff, but didn't let it go.

Yes, Barry is that you. Kara starts to say, but looks at Jonn to move in and try to take that staff away from Barry.

Kara. Barry said, but then reverted back to his ice form and then Jonn attacked him and had the staff in his hands as well.

Jonn started to get corrupted as well and then with a little more power made Barry let go of the staff and Jonn threw it to the other side of the room.

Barry still had his ice form and was getting better, then the other came in with Zod.

Barry. The Forces say as they turned to atoms and entered his spirit.

Sorry, guys about everything guys. Barry said in his mind.

No problem, just don't touch another corrupted item. Deon said and then every force agreed.

Guys were here. Nia said as they then landed the ship on the ground.

Get me out of here. Barry said and then Kara went up to and hugged his side.

You are not going to be out of my sight for the rest of our lives. Kara said as she then jumped on his back. Do you remember what I said when you knew we were corrupted? Kara asked as she then got more on his back.

No actually I don't remember anything, but could you tell me anyway. Barry said as he then looked at her.

Im Im pregnant. Kara said and then Barry stopped walking.

Nora and Alura. Barry said and then Kara smiled on his back.

As they got home with Dawn in Barry's arms as she was fast asleep. Barry put her in her crib and then got his phone out and then put a song on.

Can't say how the days will unfold,

Can't change what the future may hold

But, I want you in it

Every hour, every minute

This world can race by far too fast

Hard to see while it's all flying past

But, it's clear now,

When you're standing here now

I am meant to be wherever you are next to me

All I want to do

Is come running home to you

Come running home to you

And all my life I promise to

Keep running home to you

Keep running home

To you

And I could see it

Right from the start

That you would be

Be my light in the dark

Light in the dark

Oh, you gave me no other choice

But to love you

All I want to do

Is come running home to you

Come running home to you

And all my life I promise to

Keep running home to you

Keep running home

Home to you

Can't say how the days will unfold

Can't change what the future may hold

But, I want you in it

Every hour, every minute

Barry pulled out the box that had Kara's ring that she is wearing, but still got on one knee and then said.

You have no idea how long I wanted to sing that to you and propose like that to you, but then that happened referring to the Phantom Zone and everything. Barry got her ring off her finger and this time proposed to her how he wanted and she had tears in her eyes.

Will you marry me? Barry asked and then Kara grabbed his face and kissed him.

Yes, forever and always. Kara said and continued to kiss and he put the ring on her finger.

Guys Sorry been gone for last weeks update so here' this one and another one coming right away.