Argo

As they came out of the breach they all saw the town of Argo. Barry and Lois' jaws dropped as they saw Argo. It was an amazing sight to see and Barry was so excited and handed Dawn to Kara.

I'm gonna do a lap. Barry said and Kara smiled as she saw Barry speed around and then came back like he was getting shot at.

Could've warned me about the robots. Barry said and this made everyone chuckle and Kara handed Dawn back to Barry as they made their way towards Argo.

So, like anything from mine and Kal's culture? Kara asked Barry and he was mostly lost for words.

It is unreal, it's like Earth stepped into the future. Barry said and this made Kara smile and lean on him by putting her head on him.

Hey thanks Barry. Kal said as he gave Barry a high five and then looked at Lois and started their own conversation till they came to the entrance of Argo where their guards.

Miss Zor el you've returned. One of the guards said and then saw Kal. And Kal el you too it's great to have both of you back. The guard said and then looked at the other two meaning Barry, Dawn, and Lois. Are these your guests? The guard asked and then Kara spoke up.

They are our boyfriend and girlfriend and my boyfriend's daughter. Kara said and then the guard nodded.

Let them pass. Someone said behind them and out came Alura in a blue dress.

Mom. Kara said as she went up to her and the guards moved to let her.

Once Kara got to her mother she immediately hugged her.

Oh, Kara, my beautiful girl. How have you been? Alura asked.

I have so much to tell you and also we were wondering if we could stay and relax. Kara said and Alura nodded and then waved at the guards to continue their post.

As they were making their way in, Kara was wondering why there were guards because there was nothing dangerous on Argo.

Hey mom, what's with the guards? Kara asked and this made Alura look at her daughter with a worried look.

Umm I'll tell you later, but why don't you tell me about this little one. Alura gestured to Dawn.

Oh this is Dawn, my daughter, but one day will be Kara's as well. Barry said as this made Kara blush and smile wondering when he was gonna propose to her.

Oh, well she is a special little one. Alura said as Dawn smiled and clapped her hands.

Yeah. Barry said and then continued walking towards Alura's home till they came across a mother and a little boy that had some machine to the boy. Hey excuse me? Barry asked and the mother and boy looked at Barry.

Hello Alura, this is my son. The woman said and then the boy looked down as he was ill.

What's he got? Barry asked her.

They call it Thalonite lung, it weakens his lungs. Val. The mother said as Val was behind his mother till he heard his name and walked right beside her.

Hey Val, my name is Barry and I would like to help you out. Barry said and this made everyone confused. May I? Barry asked Val's mom and she nodded but wondered what Barry was gonna do.

Barry then closed his eyes and then lightning started to course all over his body and went to Val's arm and this made Val laugh a little as it was tickling him. Barry opened his eyes as if they were orange lightning then the lightning went back to Barry and then Val started to breathe normally and this shocked everyone.

Oh my goodness. Thank you. Thank you nice young man. the mother said and then hugged her son who was laughing and able to not have to use the machine anymore.

Barry smiled as he saw how happy he made the mother and her son. Barry was caught in the moment till Kal nudged his arm.

Bro that was amazing. How did you do that? Kal asked as he was shocked and impressed.

It's a new power I guess. Barry said and then Kara went up to him and kissed him.

That was a very nice thing you did for the boy and his mother. Kara said and this made Barry smile and then pecked her on the lips then they all gathered in Alura's home.

This is one amazing home you got her Miss Alura. Barry said as he looked around.

Thank you. And it's just Alura, Barry. Alura said and this made Barry and Kara smile.

As they got settled in their room Kara wanted to do something they have yet to do.

Hey Barry. Kara said as Barry was just putting Dawn to sleep.

Yeah? Barry asked.

This weekend I was wondering if maybe...um.. uh... Kara started to say but was stuttering trying to tell him.

Kara, can you tell me anything? Barry said and Kara went up to him and then said.

I was wondering if you wanted to have sex while we are here for a while. Kara said and this took Barry by surprise and then went up to her and kissed her.

I would love to, maybe after dinner and Dawn doesn't get up before you know. Barry said and this made Kara smile and kiss him.

Can't wait. Kara said as she had a smile on her face.

Dinner Time

It was dinner time and Barry and Kal set everything up and then Kara, Lois, and Alura came with food and set it down and everyone prayed to Rao.

So, what else brings you here? Alura asked.

Well, me and Lois are having a baby. Kal said and this made Alura smile.

Congrats Kal and Lois. Alura said as she then went over to both of them and hugged them. Your parents Kal would be so proud of you. Alura said.

As she was about to go back to her seat an explosion was heard and Alura went out the door to see and everyone followed.

Mom, what's going on? Kara asked and then she saw a ship, a ship that Kara wished she never wanted to see again.

It was a Daxamite ship, but not any Daxamite ship; it was Queen Rhea's ship.

This, this can't be. Kara said.

Kara what is it? Barry asked but a hologram showed and it was in fact Queen Rhea.

No, no, she's dead. Kara said.

Hello the last of Krypton, I'm back and you will all serve me. Queen Rhea said.