Back to 2049

It has been 3 months since my daughters came from 2049 man. It has been a blast. We stop so much crime that I love every minute of it and I think it's time they go home. Me and Kara have taught them everything we know and now when they return back to 2049 they will be ready to face any threat that harms their city. Barry thought as he was overlooking National City on top of Catco.

Kara and the girls came up right behind him and they were wondering why he was up here in the morning.

Dad, why are you up here so early? Alura asked.

Just thought we can enjoy the sunrise before it's time.Barry said back to Alura.

Time for what? Dawn asked.

Yeah dad? Nora said as well.

For when it's time for you to go home. Barry said as he then looked at the girls that had a shock face and then went to a smile.

Already? Kara asked.

Kara it's been 3 months we taught them what they need to know for when they go back. Barry explained.

Oh yeah right. Kara said as she still wanted more time to spend with her daughters.

We know that we should return to 2049.Dawn said.

It's ok mom you see us again in baby form, but you will see us again. Alura reassured.

But your father will. Kara said and then looked at Barry.

You will find a way to save him all of you heros will. Nora said as she looked at her father and Dawn and Alura looked at their father with a few tears in their eyes and then looked and saw that he had his arms open for a hug. Then all three of them ran into his arms and hugged him.

I will miss every single one of you. Barry said and the girls kept crying.

We will miss you too, dad. Dawn said.

Same here. Nora and Alura said.

Alright time to go. Barry said.

How do we go back to when we left?Nora asked.

Because I will guide you to three home. Barry said.

They all went to an airfield that had been abandoned. They were jumping around flying and Kara had baby Dawn in her arms as Barry prepared to help them get home.

So, how does you guiding us home work? Alura asked

I will be in the speed force with you to guide you as much as I can to go to whatever time you came from. Barry said.

And then they all got into a running start.

Alright follow my lead. Barry said and then he started running around in circles and then the girls did the same.

A portal started opening and then Barry and the girls ran into it and went into the speed force. Barry kept running with the girls following behind him till he ran behind them, and they were wondering why he was running behind them.

Keep going. Barry said quickly. Now girls listen to my voice. Think of the time when yall left, think of that exact time you left to see me, focus girls, focus. Barry said and then the girls focused by closing their eyes and thought of the time they left. And then they saw an opening and then ran through and came out in front of a house.

Dad. Dawn was about to say till he hugged her.

It's going to be ok. Barry said. Now go on, I bet your mother would want to see you three. Barry said and then gave them all a hug again and then waved.

Barry then ran into the speed force again and then came out to see Kara and Dawn.

Did it work? Kara asked.

They did in 2049 again. Barry said as he walked over to her and Dawn and kissed Dawn on the forehead and then kissed Kara on the lips.

Let's go back to the apartment. Kara said.

Alright. Barry said as he then got Dawn and quickly ran to his apartment while Kara flew. As they got into the apartment and Kara went threw the window she see's Barry with Dawn and making them sandwiches and also making Dawn a warm milk bottle and giving it to her which she immediately grabbed and started to drink.

Hungry ain't she. Kara said and chuckled a little.

I only hope she isn't getting her high metabolism yet. Barry said and that made Kara laugh and then Dawn started to giggle in her fathers arms. Yeah you better not get super hungry. Barry said as he started to tickle her a little and that made Dawn giggle even more. Kara saw this and smiled knowing that one day she will marry this man.

What do you think the girls are doing at this very moment? Kara asked.

Well they made it home and well...Now that I think about it I kind of wonder what they are doing. Barry said.

Well. Maybe they're telling stories they've been on with older me. Kara said.

I'm pretty sure you remember the storys babe. Barry said as she then hit her head lightly.

Right, forgot about that. Kara said as Barry wrapped an arm around her and gave her a sandwich.

Till the time comes. Barry said and then they kissed.

Back in 2049

The girls looked at the portal beginning to close and then the door opened to see their mother.

Hey girls your back. Kara said.

Yeah we're back mom. Dawn said and then they all went into the house.

Oh we have story's for you. Nora said.

No need Nora remember I was there. Kara said

Oh right. Nora said and hit her head lightly.

That's right. Someone said as he came and when they saw their dad they ran to him immediately.

You're here. Alura said.

Yup we saved him. Kara said as she went up to him and kissed him.

Mom. The girls said and covered their eyes.

And then they heard something in the other room.

I'll get to it. Barry said and then went off to the room where the sound was coming from.

Get what? Alura asked.

Oh, that's right when Crisis didn't take your father lets us just say we tried. Kara started and then Barry came back into the living room holding a baby.

Girls I would like for you to meet...Barry said.