Dad

We... Um we are, it's a long story. Alura said.

Barry looked at the four girls in his living room, one of them had green eyes and black hair. Two of them that were similar to each other, one that had blue eyes with blonde hair and the other with green eyes and blonde hair, and a woman that looked similar to Kara, but had one strand of gray hair.

Barry. The Kara from 2049 said.

Do I know you? Barry said as he was not too sure. And Kara came right beside them.

Who are you 4. Kara said as she walked up to them.

Umm. We are yours and Barry's kids. One said that had black hair.

Hold on. Barry said as he looked at the one who spoke and walked right up to her. Oh my beautiful little girl. Dawn. Barry said. And then Dawn started crying.

Dad. Dawn said and then hugged him super tight.

Wow. You got strength. Barry said. And why does it seem like you haven't seen me? Barry asked.

Umm I'll tell you later. Dawn said with tears. And then Dawn pulled him towards the other girls. This is Nora and Alura, your twins. Dawn said.

Twins, nice to meet you. Barry said, trying to shake their hands, but they pulled him in for a hug and started crying as well.

Wow, your mother's strength. Barry said and both Alura and Nora chuckled.

And then Nora brought him to Kara from 2049.

This is Kara from 2049. Dawn said as he looked at Kara.

Hi. Barry said and Kara jumped into his arms and hugged him as Kara from the present was happy till she noticed her from the future looked like she hasn't seen him in forever. Well that was some hug. Barry said and Kara from the future laughed a little. So, why are you... You oh I see. Barry said as he knew why they were here.

Dad? Nora questioned.

I don't make it, do I. Barry said and they all looked shocked. The reason y'all are here is because you've never met me. Barry said figuring out why they were here.

Wow. Alura said.

And then Kara from the future looked at Barry again and he looked at her.

I'm so sorry. Barry said, facing her.

You have nothing to be sorry about my love. Kara said. And then she kissed him on the cheek.

Barry put his hand on his cheek where she kissed and let a small tear fall from his eye.

You can kiss him. Kara from the present said.

Really, it's not too weird. Kara from the future said.

I mean he is your husband by the ring on your finger. Kara explained as she saw the ring.

Oh thank you. Kara from the future said.

And then Kara from the future and Barry looked at each other and kissed as she long waited for his lips to return to hers. They kissed for a minute till they pulled apart and Kara looked at the girls.

Dawn, it's time for me to return home. Kara from the future said.

Ok. Dawn said as she held onto Kara.

And they were off; they went back to 2049 and Dawn dropped off Kara and headed back to the past. Once Kara saw that her daughter wasn't there anymore, she went inside and what she saw she couldn't believe. There he was Barry sitting on the couch reading a book till he saw her.

Hello beautiful. Barry said as he closed his book and then Kara superspeed to him and kissed him.

How is this possible? Kara questioned

Well it's a long story. Barry said.

Well we have all the time in the world. Kara said as she pulled him on the couch, him laying there and she on top of him with her head on his chest. Tell me everything. Kara said as she loved being with her husband and never wanting to leave the spot they were in.

Back in the past

Dawn returned and saw that her father with Nora and Alura were still in the same place when she left. Dawn then saw that her father was holding her off when she was a baby.

Hey Dawn. Barry said.

And then Dawn walked up to him and to her past.

I was a little much wasn't I? Dawn asked.

Not really you were quiet during the night, so I could get rest. Barry said.

Oh, thank God for that. Dawn said and that made Barry chuckle.

And then Dawn went to sleep in Barry's arms and he took her to her bed. And came back to the twins.

Do your Nora and Alura. Barry said as they both shook their heads. And then Kara came beside him and Dawn on the couch.

So you're named after. Kara was gonna say her mother till she was cut off by Alura.

By your mother's. Alura said.

So, what do you three know about me? Barry asked.

Well we know as much as the Flash and Supergirl museum has. Nora said.

Flash and Supergirl museum? Kara questioned.

Yeah it has all of you guys crossovers, battles, end of the world. Dawn said

Woah, so did you guys take my place? Barry asked

Well no, we didn't know we had powers. Alura said.

What. Barry said as he was shocked.

We found out when we were looking around the museum like you two were our hero and we didn't even know you were the Flash dad. Nora said.

Well we better start learning about the speed force. Barry said.

Barry, Kara and their daughters have been training for 2 hours till Kara spoke up.

Barry. Kara said. And then Barry ran up to Kara.

What's up? Barry asked as he came to a halt in front of Kara.

Let's get dinner. Our daughters must have the same metabolism as us, and also I'm hungry. Kara explained and then said her true intentions.

Alright. Barry said.