Cheating

As the concert was over Barry then went to see Kara and Alex towards the entrance of the stadium.

Dada. Dawn said as she was giggling in Alex's arms.

And then both Alex and Kara turned to see Barry coming towards them.

Hey thank you guys for watching her. Barry said as he took Dawn who immediately wanted his attention.

She was looking for you everywhere, till she saw you on stage and tried to get your attention. Kara mentioned that Dawn was still trying to get Barry to look at her.

Yeah she is just really attached to me Barry said as he looked down and Dawn was smiling and giggling being with her father.

So, Barry, what are you gonna do now? Alex asked.

Hmm, spend a lot more time with my baby girl and just chill. Barry explained as he had nothing to do.

Well we could stop by and have some fun with Dawn if you need to rest. Alex said as she was trying to get to spend some time with her Godchild.

Oh yeah, absolutely. Barry said immediately as Dawn was playing with his hand.

Ok great so tomorrow. Alex said

Yeah tomorrow's great and Kara I have realized that you don't have your plus one. Where is he? Barry asked

That is a good question that I will be figuring out. Kara said as she tried to call Mon El that didn't pick up. Yeah I don't know I'm going to go find him and Barry thanks for the tickets to your concert. Kara said as she was off.

Yeah thanks for the tickets. Alex said.

No problem. Barry said and then Alex walked closer to Dawn and Barry.

And I'll see you little one tomorrow. Alex said till

Alwix. Dawn said and Alex looked back.

(Gasps) she said my name. Alex said excitedly.

Can you say it again for godmother Alex? Barry asked Dawn.

Alwix. Dawn said and Alex was in tears.

This is the greatest moment of my life. Alex said as she went out the doors still processing what Dawn said.

Barry then gathered everything he brought to the stadium, got into his car and went home. Barry decided that he would order a pizza, only because he didn't feel like cooking. As Barry was waiting and Dawn on his chest he heard a knock and thought.

That was quick. Barry thought as he went to the door and opened it only to reveal Kara in tears.

Kara hey what happened? Barry asked as he let her in and led her to the couch.

Mike cheated on me. Kara said and Barry was shocked.

What. Why would he do such a thing? Barry said.

He said that he lost feelings for me a few months ago and he's been seeing someone behind my back. Kara explained.

Kara I'm so sorry. If you want to spend the night here that will be fine. Barry offered.

Really you'll do that for me? Kara questioned.

Yeah, yeah I will. Barry said as he heard another knock.

Expecting someone? Kara asked.

No, I ordered pizza and it has just arrived. Barry said as he got up went to the door, paid the pizza man and then went back to the couch with the pizza at hand.

I have been craving pizza all day. Kara said as she took a slice and ate it.

Really? I would've that it would be dumplings that you would be craving for. Barry said and that made Kara smile and chuckle a little.

I mean you're not wrong. Kara said as she kept eating.

As they ate Kara kept staring at Barry till Barry asked.

So mind telling me what happened? Barry questioned as he was curious.

Umm well, when I left the stadium I went home hoping that Mike was there, and when I got to my door I heard voices, so I opened the door and went to my bedroom to see Mike and another girl in the bed naked. Kara explained while looking down and tears were starting to slide down her face.

What, well I'm sorry that you and Mike didn't work out. Barry said as he placed a hand on Kara's.

Kara looked at the hand Barry had on and smiled.

Thanks Barry. Kara said as she then looked at his eyes that she got immediately lost in.

So, there is a guest bedroom up stairs to the left and mine is right across with Dawn. Barry explained where she was gonna sleep.

Thanks again and I need some clothes for tonight. Kara said.

Oh, umm I think I still have some clothes that'll fit you for tonight. Barry said as he went and got some clothes for Kara.

Barry came back with some clothes for Kara and gave them to her.

Here you go Kara. Barry said and Kara got them.

Thanks again Barry. Kara said as she kissed his cheek and then went up to take a shower.

As Kara was taking a shower Barry took Dawn a baby shower. After Barry finished taking Dawn a bath he took a shower himself and then went back to his room to see Dawn in her crib as he left her waiting for him.

Dada. Dawn said as she was smiling and giggling, while she was happy to see her father.

Hey little one. Barry said as he went towards his daughter and picked her up who immediately started to love being in her father's arms.

Dada. Dawn said as she started to settle down and fall asleep on his shoulder.

Kara in her bedroom was listening with her super hearing and was smiling that Barry took such care for his daughter.

Barry then set his daughter back in her crib and turned on some soft music for her. Barry then went to bed and fell asleep. Kara was still up looking at the ceiling thinking why would Mon El cheat on her, but the setting changed in her mind when she was walking down the aisle to Barry in a wedding dress till Kara woke up and looked around and saw it was a dream.