Witch

2 months ago Earth 38

As Barry was outside of the hospital with Dawn. And back in Lena's room pink smoke formed around her and then she sprung awake.

Miss Allen you're alive we have to tell you.. The doctor said she was cut off by Lena.

No, my husband should be kept in the dark for now till I can find out my past. Lena said to the doctor.

Ok. The doctor said as she left the room Lena looked out the window and saw her husband looking at the hospital with their child in his arms.

Oh Barry, I hope you can forgive me. Lena said to herself

As Lena then said a spell and she was in pink smoke and went to her mother's home town. She was pushed away from all of the people of the town because of her mother's name. She found an old friend of her mother's and trained to be like her. Lena learned for a month till she thought it was time to see her husband. She was able to track him at her grave.

Hey hon and I brought Dawn. We've, we've been good, she's healthy and good. Barry said to her stone.

As Lena saw this she began to tear up a little as she saw her husband be in pain without her.

Well me and Dawn have a diaper mission to get to. We will be back again in two days hon. Barry said as he laid down her favorite flowers.

And then Lena went from her hiding place and went to Barry and turned him around and to his shock. Lena kissed him.

L...Lena you're alive I don't believe it. Barry said.

I love you Barry Allen, but I can't stay here, but you need to find another love, because I'm not sure if I'll come back. Lena told Barry.

What not here, we can still be together. Barry said.

Unless I know I can come back. Lena said.

And then without warning Lena said a spell and whipped his memory of the moment they just had.

I'm sorry my love. Lena said as she then disappeared and Barry regained his consciousness.

Ugh Dawn what happened to me? Barry asked Dawn and she only smiled and laughed.

Bababa. Dawn said and Barry smiled.

Oh Lena, so see again in two days. Barry said as he then left the cemetery and Lena watched him from afar.

Then Lena teleported back to her mom's cave.

Your back I honestly thought that you were done with this so-called madness that can be explained by science. The witch said as they headed to the table.

I just had to see someone. Lena said as she looked down.

You know he still loves you even if he thinks you're dead. The witch told her.

I know.. wait were you spying on me? Lena asked.

Well I wasn't there specifically I was trying to find you and got me worried.

So I used the crystal ball to find you and see that you went to see him, your husband. The witch said.

He's the best thing that's ever happened to me. Lena said.

Hmm maybe you can go back to him if you listen to me and finish your trials. The witch told her.

Ok then let's get started. Lena said.

Another month

As a month went by of Lena's training she decided to check up on Barry and Dawn, but first she had to check on her best friends Alex and Kara. Lena teleported to Alex's apartment. When she got there she saw Barry there with Dawn and decided to listen in.

Barry what are you doing back already it hasn't been 5 mins. Kara asked.

Well I wanted to thank you two for taking care of Dawn, so I was gonna invite you two for dinner at my place and tickets to my next concert on Saturday. Barry said as he gave them tickets.

Thanks Barry. Alex and Kara said as they took the tickets and then Barry left.

Kara then looked at the ticket and smiled.

What made you so happy? And I don't think it's just the tickets. Are you crushing on Barry Allen? Alex asked as she had a grin on her face.

Wha.. wha.. what no I am not crushing on Barry. Kara said but Alex saw the crinkle.

Kara I can see the crinkle. Alex said.

Ok maybe, but I'm with Mon El. Uhh why does Barry have to be so charming. And.. and his daughter he takes such good care of her. (Sighs) He's a dream. Kara said and Alex had nothing, but a grin on his face.

Lena then looked down a little and then thought she has been gone, that Kara has a crush on her well ex husband. Then I thought.

Maybe they do belong together. I've been gone and Barry's a single dad. He needs to love again. Lena said to herself.

After Lena saw that Kara had a crush on Barry she went to the cave and began doing her spells to get better at them.

Ok, I got this. Lena said to herself as she then tried to levitate a rock only for it to only stay still and Lena stopped trying to levitate it.

Come on Lena you got this just breathe and.. Lena said and then the rock levitated only for a second then went back to the ground.

Well done Lena. The witch said.

I did it. Lena said excitedly while jumping up and down.

Well now you have to levitate it on command without saying the spell.

Maybe in the future, I need to try to do this by saying the spell, then do it without. Lena explained as she then spoke the spell and levitated the rock and moved it to the other side of the room.

Lena then snapped her fingers and thought about the rock moving and it did.

Lena, you are learning faster than your mother. The witch said as she then left the room with Lena smiling happily.

Thank you mother. Lena said as she looked at the photo of her mother and two of her mother's.