Strength Force

As they split into different directions Barry, Dawn, Kara, and Nia came across the medical tents and then Nora called him.

Barry, I can feel her close because she's here. Nora said in his mind and then Barry asked.

Do you have a name or anything that will help us find her? Barry asked and it was silent till Nora spoke.

Her name is Alexa Rivera nickname is Fuerza. Nora said and Barry was about to tell the others till. I think she senses that you're here. Nora added and Barry walked up to one of the people who was with a homeless person.

Hey excuse me, do you know Alexa, by any chance? Barry asked and the man nodded.

She's in the medical tent that way. The man pointed and Barry nodded to everyone behind them and they began walking towards the medical tent.

As they came across the tent Barry gave Kara Dawn.

I'm gonna go in. Barry said and both Kara and Nia gave him curious looks. Just in case if something happens and also contact the other group. Barry said and they nodded.

Barry walked into the tent and there was Alexa there waiting for him to go into the tent.

Hello Barry Allen. Alexa said with a smile.

Hey. Barry said.

Then out of his chest Nora came out and was standing right beside Barry and Alexa saw this and ran to her and hugged Nora.

You found Nora. Alexa said happily.

Good to see you little sister. Nora said as they continued the hug.

Well, is it just you? Alexa asked Nora.

Yes, because you were the first we were able to find Sage and Still are a little harder. Nora explained.

Well with me and you Barry can now be really fast and super strong. Alexa said as she then looked at Barry. Hey dad. Alexa said with a smile.

Hey Alexa. Barry said and then Alexa hugged him.

Now that we found you, maybe you can help us find Sage next. Barry said and Alexa smiled and then looked at Nora.

Nora and Alexa then turned into atoms Nora was orange, yellow and Alexa's was blue, their atoms went into Barry's chest.

Woah. Barry said and then added. Can I lift a building? Barry asked and this made both Nora and Alexa chuckle.

If you want to. Alexa said and this made Nora speak up.

No, no, Barry we are not gonna try that. Nora said and this made Barry grin.

I wasn't actually gonna do it. Come on Nora, you know me better than that. Barry said and this made Nora calm down.

I don't know if you do things that interest you. Nora said and this made Alexa laugh.

Well you got a point there. Barry said and then walked out of the tent.

Did it work? Nia asked and Barry smiled.

Yeah it did. Barry said.

So you are super strong now? Kara questioned.

Yeah why? Barry wondered why she asked.

Then Kara gave Dawn to Nia and then went up to him and tried to use all her strength as she hugged him.

It doesn't hurt you. Kara said as she was happy.

I guess not. Barry said and this made Kara very happy that she could hug him however hard and not hurt him.

That is amazing Barry. Nia said and this made Dawn laugh and clap her hands.

Oh my little girl. Barry said as Dawn looked at him and still laughed and then started to squirm in his arms.

Oh looks like you're hungry. Barry said and then the others arrived.

So, you found the Strength Force, yes. Brainy said.

Yes. Barry said.

Two down, two to go. Alex said.

Looks like. J'onn said

They all went back to Barry's. While Kara got a white board with clear glass to write down where the other two forces are. Barry and Kara took Dawn into her room to feed her and to let Dawn rest.

Alright Sage, or more likely called psychic power. Brainy said and that made J'onn speak.

You're saying that Barry would be able to read minds? J'onn questioned.

Yes, that's exactly what I'm saying. Brainy said as he then wrote on the board. Psychic powers are strong and one of the most powerful powers to have, but if too much then the brain will overload and they'll die. Brainy explained as Barry and Kara walked into the room.

Dawn's asleep. What else do we get on the Sage Force? Barry asked.

Well not much on its opposite. Brainy said and then Alex looked at him. Alright we got nothing on what the opposite of Sage. Brainy said and this made Barry wonder about the Sage Force.

Ok that's alright we'll figure it out. Barry said as he then went up to the board and then thought about therapy. Wait Alexa was about medical the opposite of strength what about therapy. Barry said.

That could be it. Brainy said as he wrote down therapy on the board. Therapists usually help with problems or things about your life, or even to get over an addiction. Brainy explained as he then kept thinking about how the Sage Force could be a therapist.

Hey Nia can't you dream of the Sage Force? Alex asked and everyone looked at Nia.

I could try, but I wouldn't know who to focus on. Nia said as she had a point she wouldn't know who to look for.

I could help you with that. Barry said and then J'onn walked to Barry and Nia.

I could do it. Using my psychic power could help to locate Sage. J'onn said.

Yeah that would work. Barry said as he, Nia, and J'onn sat on the ground taking each other's hands and then after a second they were in the dream world.

As they were in the dream world J'onn and Barry were looking around amazed at what Nia could see when she slept.

This is amazing. Barry said.

Couldn't agree more. J'onn said.

Ok follow me. Nia said as they began walking to try to look for the Sage Force.

As they were walking both Alexa and Nora spoke.

Barry. Both Alexa and Nora spoke and Barry replied.

Yes, do you two feel something? Barry asked.

Yes to your right. Nora said and then Barry looked to the right and saw a man standing there with a mask over his face that looked ancient.

Names Bashir. Alexa said and then they got out of the dream realm.

We got a name? Alex asked.

Bashir. Barry said and then they hugged as they found another Force.