CHAPTER - 30 DATE IT IS!!

Abhimanyu immediately put his hand on Akshara's mouth stopping her from shouting more - Shhh. Chilla kyu rahi ho? We don't want my siblings to wake up and tease you endlessly, do we?

Akshara shook her head negatively and swatted his hand - Bhaiyya ko pehle se patha tha?

Abhimanyu nodded casually intertwining his fingers with Akshara moving towards the car.

Akshara - Unhone kuch nahi kaha aapse?

Abhimanyu frowned - Kya kahega?

Akshara - Matlab, he agreed this easily?

Abhimanyu - I hear disappointment in your tone, Ms. Singhania. May be we should go back and cancel this date, no?

Akshara shook her head immediately - Nope. Not at all. I was just shocked that he agreed this easily.

Abhimanyu - So, you don't want to cancel the date?

Akshara - No.

Abhimanyu - So, you are not angry with me anymore?

Akshara looked at him shocked. He again played her with words. But the fact was she was not angry anymore - Can you play fair for once, Mr. Birla?

Abhimanyu chuckled at her complaint - Now that you are not angry anymore, can you please stop calling me Mr. Birla.

Akshara smiled mischievously. She knew how much Abhimanyu loved his name from her mouth - Ok Abhi..manyu.

Abhimanyu stopped and stared at Akshara intensely making her squirm under his gaze.

Akshara looked into Abhimanyu's eyes. Those eyes held promises that if she didn't call him Abhi, she would have to face the consequences. She very well knew what the consequences would be. Horny side of her brain wanted to face the consequences but the saner part of her reminded her they were supposed to go on a date. She sighed - Let's go, Abhi.

Abhimanyu smiled. He absolutely hated when she called him other than that. And it has been more than 16 hrs she called him Abhi. Abhimanyu opened the car door for Akshara, a gentleman always. After making sure she sat, he went to other side to drive. As soon as he sat in the car, he removed a blindfold from his pocket.

Akshara hated being in suspense and Abhimanyu loved to put her in suspense - Abhi...

Abhimanyu - It is surprise, Akshara. Turn around.

Akshara huffed and turned aside. What could she even do other than that. Abhimanyu put the blindfold carefully around her eyes making sure she can't see anything.

After 10 minutes of drive, Abhimanyu stopped the car and carefully pulled Akshara out making sure she don't get her head hit to the roof of car. 

Akshara walked carefully while Abhimanyu guided her. She felt like stepping onto an unsteady surface, She heard the sound of waves, BOAT? Where was Abhimanyu taking her? Akshara wanted to ask him but knowing very well that he wouldn't answer, she kept silent. She was getting anxious minute by minute. The boat finally felt like stopping. She gasped when Abhimanyu lifted her in bridal way.

Abhimanyu stepped out of boat and carefully placed Akshara down. Slowly removing the blind fold. Akshara blinked her eyes to adjust to the light.

Once she had a clear view, she gasped looking at the surroundings.

She saw herself standing in the middle of the Pichola Lake, in front of the Taj Lake palace.