CHAPTER - 18 SISTER!

It has been a week. Everything was normal in Birla house. Normal as in, Arav was at home with out getting into any troubles, Akshara took 3 days rest as told by Abhimanyu.

Those 3 days were the worst as well as best days of her life. If she thought Abhimanyu was being over protective, Arav, Anya and Ajay were 10 times worse. They did not let her do any work. 

Arav didn't even want Akshara tocome out of her room. She was this close to blast him off, Abhimanyu saved him at the last moment. Otherwise, the boy would have had it from her. 

Anya was the only person she found sensible in those 3 days. Not that she was being less protective, she was being protective but didn't make it obvious. 

Ajay gave her a list of medicines to have. He threatened her if she didn't have medicines, he would take her to the hospital and get all the check-ups done and give her injection. She was not scared of injection but she hated injections she justified herself and gave in to his demands. 

But she enjoyed every bit of attention she got. She enjoyed being pampered. She enjoyed being loved unconditionally. She enjoyed living herself without any hard exterior mask to protect herself. She was annoyed but she also loved being annoyed. Ever since Anika left, she didn't have anyone to annoy her. People would think she has gone mad but she enjoyed being annoyed by her loved ones after 6 damn years.

It was Sunday morning 6 am. Akshara was not a morning person but that day she got up early because it was Aryan's birthday. She had a habit of going to temple every year that day. She did that even while studying in Oxford. She took bath and wore a violet saree, did light make up and came out of the room by 7. She stopped in her tracks as soon as she came out of the room. Her heart beat started raising. In front of her was standing Abhimanyu Birla in his vest and track pants and sweat dripping his body in all his glory. It was not a sight for her heart weak.

Abhimanyu was going to his room to take a shower and prepare breakfast for everyone as it was Sunday. That is when Akshara came out of her room in a saree. She was looking breath taking. His heart skipped a beat looking at her. All unholy thoughts were roaming in his head. He immediately came out of those stupid thoughts – Good morning Akshara.

Akshara was snapped out with his hoarse voice – Good Morning Abhi.

Abhimanyu – Tum itni jaldi kaise ut gayi? Aur itni subah subah kaha jaa rahi ho?

Akshara – Aaj mere bhaiyya ka birthday hai. Tho I was going to temple.

Abhimanyu – Shall I drop you?

Akshara – Nope. I will go by myself. I will be back in an hour.

Abhimanyu didn't push her. Family was very sensitive topic for Akshara.

Abhimanyu nodded – Driver ko sath le jao. Khanna will accompany you.

Akshara – I can go by myself Abhi. I don't need a body guard.

Abhimanyu – Don't cross me on this Akshara. Khanna will accompany you. That is, it.

Akshara – You do realise that I am a black belt in Karate, right?

Abhimanyu – Ji Akshara ji. I know everything. But Khanna will accompany you.

Abhimanyu left from there without giving Akshara any chance to protest. Akshara felt like bashing his head. But didn't cross him. After all who can cross him. The guy never took no for an answer.

Abhimanyu was making Parathas when Arav came sleepily and hugged Abhimanyu from back. Abhimanyu smiled and turned to hug him properly kissing his fore head – Good morning, Bacha.