CHAPTER-02 BEAUTY WITH BRAINS

In college....

Aarav and his friends Akash, Srilekha(Sri) are standing infront of principal's cabin. Aarav and Aakash are badly bruised. Akash and Sri are best friends of Aarav. Sri is a firebrand. Akash is Abhimanyu's best friend's Arjun's brother who is out of country for a business meeting. So, presently, Akash is also Abhimanyu's responsibility.

Abhimanyu just enters the college with anger but one look at his brother who is badly bruised, his concern overpowers his anger and goes to him...

Abhimanyu- Ye itni chote kaise lagali tune aaru.

Aarav didn't even dare to look at his brother because he cannot lie to his brother nor he can tell the truth. Just then Ajay enters with a first aid kit. Principal calls Abhimanyu into cabin. Giving a look to his brother, he went inside knowing Ajay will take care of Aarav and Akash.

Principal- I will have to suspend your brother Mr.Birla

Abhimanyu in dangerously calm tone- What did Aarav do Mr. Saluja?

Principal- He fought with Rudra and broke his nose for God's sake Mr. Birla. I cannot encourage this type of behaviour.

Aarav enters the cabin with Akash, Sri and Ajay after first aid.

Abhimanyu turns to Aarav- Why did you fight with him Aarav?

Aarav stays silent....

Abhimanyu – Mr. Saluja can I have a word with my brother in private......

Mr. Saluja leaves the cabin to give them privacy.

Abhimanyu – When I ask you a question, I expect an answer Aarav(sternly)

Aarav flinches but he didn't dare to look at his brother.

Ajay interrupts- Bhaiyya calm down...

Abhimanyu cuts him - Muh bandh karne ka kya loge Ajay.

Sri- Bhaiyya, Aru ki galti nahi thi, those boys tried to misbehave with me. They instigated aaru and aki bhaiyya. I am sorry.

Abhimanyu- It is not your fault Sri.

Abhimanyu turns to Aarav and lifts his head- Is it true Aarav?

Aarav – Yes Bhaiyya...

Abhimanyu turns to Ajay and asks him to call Mr. Saluja.

Mr. Saluja- I cannot let this go. I will have to suspend your brother because he is the one who started the fight.

Abhimanyu- No, you r not going to suspend him Mr. Saluja. It is completely your fault that your college cannot ensure the safety of girl students and when they try to defend themselves, you are not going to suspend them. Even then if you want to go ahead, my lawyer and funders of this college will speak to you.

Mr. Saluja – Your brother broke the boy's nose Mr. Birla...

Abhimanyu – He deserved it. Sri is like a sister to me Mr. Saluja, how dare that boy try to misbehave with her. You know what, it is waste of time to talk to you. Ajay, call Rudy and press charges against the college for breach of student security and inform media about it.

Mr. Saluja – Mr. Birla, please don't do this. I will not suspend Aarav.

Abhimanyu – Fine, only on my conditions. That boy will not be anywhere near my brother. This is not the first time he tried to instigate my brother. You rusticate him

And Abhimanyu leaves the cabin as he knows Principal will give in because he is left with no option. No One dared to go against Abhimanyu Birla and lived to tell the tale.

Abhimanyu – Ajay, drop Sri safely.

Ajay doesn't want to leave Aarav because he knew even though Abhimanyu supported Aarav Infront of principal, He can never let Aarav play with his safety which Aarav did today. Ajay is in dilemma to leave or to stay with aarav.

Abhimanyu – Leave Ajay(sternly)

Ajay immediately leaves as he cannot defy his brother when he took that tone. He gave a pitiful look to Aarav and left not before informing Anya so that she can take care in his absence.

Anya immediately leaves to Birla house and reaches before Abhimanyu and Aarav.

Abhimanyu turns to Akash – Arjun will not leave you for getting into fight Akash. How can be so stupid.

Akash – Sorry Bhai

Abhimanyu – Sorry will not cut it close Akash. Anything would have happened to you both. Don't worry, I will talk to Arjun but his anger is justified. Go home now.

Akash nods and leaves.

Abhimanyu turns to Aarav and glares at him – Get into the car Aarav. We have long lessons and motivations to give(sternly).

Aarav flinches at his voice and sits in the car. He knew he is wrong but he cannot deal with Abhimanyu's anger. He wished his Anu di was there at the home. He tried to talk to Abhimanyu but Abhimanyu sat there silently with his whole concentration on road and driving and trying to calm down a bit because he knew Aarav cannot handle his anger. Ajay was also not there to stop him.

AB group of Companies....

Akshara went to the board room to handle the meeting and introduces herself as representative of Abhimanyu Birla because she very well know if she introduces herself as PA, no one would be ready to listen to her. She expected people to ask about Abhimanyu but surprisingly no one questioned her. This is something she is experiencing for the first time. Even though she attended many meetings like this, people always used to question her about Aryan. She just puts her thoughts aside and starts the meeting.

The clients were very well impressed with project description and details. Akshara successfully convinced them and also made some changes according to their wishes. She did it with very ease that Rohan was awestruck with her confidence and the attitude which was screaming power and dominance in the room by far which he only observed in Birla siblings. Rohan was apprehensive when Abhimanyu asked Akshara to handle the meeting but he couldn't and cannot go against Abhimanyu moreover he trust Abhimanyu to take the right decisions. Akshara Kapoor was indeed Beauty with Brains.

BIRLA HOUSE.....

SATHVIKA