CHAPTER-14 DRUGS??!!!

Arav – bhaiyyu..

Abhimanyu – Kya hua Aju Ko? Kaha hai vo?

TV news caught Abhimanyu's attention which is stating that Medical Director of Birla Hospitals, Mumbai Branch Dr. Ajay Birla is accused of illegal Drug supply in his hospital. Drug packets were found in his cabin.....

Everyone was shocked. Arjun quickly came into his senses and shook Abhimanyu gently. They needed to act quick.

Abhimanyu looked at Akshara – Take care of Arav and Anya. I need to go.

Akshara was about to deny him but Anya beat her to it – You both go bhaiyya. Bhaiyyu will need someone for emotional support. Akshara will give him that. I will take care of Arav.

Omkara – You go bhai. Me and Aki will stay until you all comeback.

Abhimanyu hugged him and moved towards Arav. He could see Arav was on the verge of crying. He was always like this. Most sensitive among all, who thinks with heart. He and Ajay are 2 sides of a same coin whereas Abhimanyu and Anya thought practically at times like this.

Abhimanyu took Arav into his embrace – Kuch nahi hoga tere bhaiyyu ko Aru. Tuje apne bhaiyya pe bharosa hai na?

Arav nodded his head – then trust me. You will have your bhaiyyu back safely in this house within 6 hrs. I promise. Now be a good boy and don't irritate Anu ok?

Arav nodded.

Abhimanyu kissed his forehead. Anya hugged him. Abhimanyu kissed her forehead and gave her look that he needs her to be strong and moved away with Akshara, Arjun and Anika.

Anika already applied for an anticipatory bail. Arjun called all media channels to pull down the news immediately. No news channel can dare to go against Oberois. After all they care their channel more than TRP. Abhimanyu called his private detective cum henchman Niel Goenka. Niel was very quick to get the information about the allegations and sent the details of real culprit to Abhimanyu.

They reached Birla hospital. Media people were waiting like hawks for a scoop. But one look from Abhimanyu, all of them stepped back.

Police were already there to arrest Ajay. Ajay was trying his best to explain them that the allegations were not true. But the inspector was not even ready to listen. It was almost like someone put him on gun point to arrest Ajay. Inspector was running out of patience. He was about to punch Ajay when a hand firmly pulled him away from Ajay and A hard slap was placed.

Inspector was shocked to see Abhimanyu Birla there. Abhimanyu was furious, no Livid. He is very protective when it comes to his family.

Abhimanyu caught his collar and started slapping him again and again. Arjun tried to stop him but of no use. Anika didn't even care to stop Abhimanyu because she knew what type of a person inspector Shinde was. He was corrupted to the core. More over this was buying them time for Niel to get evidence and her junior to get Anticipatory bail. Akshara least cared about the inspector and went to Ajay.

Akshara – Tum teek ho Ajay?

Ajay nodded his head in assurance but she can clearly see that what ever happened was not at all easy for him to handle. Birla Hospital was his second home. Someone tried to bring illegal drugs into the hospital and planted them in his cabin. He was still scared that if they can bring drugs even after having such high security. They could do anything. They can even harm his patients to get back to him. Akshara could see the gears running in his mind. she could see that he is taking guilt trips. She hugged him immediately.

Akshara with firm voice – Calm down Ajay. It is not your fault Ajay. Nothing is your fault. Stop taking guilt trips.

Akshara pulled back – Look at me Ajay.