CHAPTER - 29 DATE?????

Arav just slumped on the couch in the living room. He was tired with THIRTY MINUTES of game. Arav definitely hated physical activities except for Basket Ball. Basket Ball is the only outdoor game he played. His bhaiyya and Di used to play a lot, he picked the habit from them.

Abhimanyu - Aru, bacha. Jaa fresh hoke aaja. Take a shower.

Arav dramatically - Mujhse nahi hoga bhaiyya. Mai bahut thak gaya hu. Mere pair kaam karne ki halat me nahi hai. I don't feel them at all bhaiyya. 

Abhimanyu shook his head. His child could start some drama company for sure.

Ajay mocked - Aru, you just played for 30 minutes beta. Don't act like you played for hours.

Arav - Kya hai aapka, bhaiyyu. Ek tho bacha bahut dard me hai. Aur aap tane maar rahe ho. 

Ajay - Chup kar, nautanki kahi ka. Ut aur jake fresh hoke aaja.

Arav - Bhaiyya...

Abhimanyu sighed - Aaja, mai piggy ride deta hu.

Anya - 18 saal ka ho chuka hai vo bhaiyya. Aapka height ka ho chuka hai. Arav, just get up and go.

Arav looked at Abhimanyu with puppy eyes - Mai kitna bhi bada hojau, aapka hi bacha rahunga na mai, bhaiyya?

Aryan was amused to look at this interaction. The boy was pampered like anything by Abhimanyu for sure. The boy was so innocent at times but behaved like a real trained brat in front of Abhimanyu. He yet had to see Abhimanyu raising his voice at Arav. He doubt if Abhimanyu ever did that. 

Abhimanyu - Nautanki band kar. Ut. Mai piggy ride deta hu. Take a shower and then we will leave to hotel.

Aryan - Excuse me?

Abhimanyu looked at him. Aryan - You are not going any where. You are staying here.

Abhimanyu raised his eyebrows. So, his brother-in-law can boss around too. He was surprised and was also happy that Aryan didn't need much time to accept them - It won't be appropriate, Aryan.

Akshara - Jane dijiye bhaiyya. THE ABHIMANYU BIRLA hai, ye palace tho chota padjayega unke shaan ke liye. Vaise bhi ye kaha kisi se kuch puchte hai. Sirf faisla sunate hai.

Abhimanyu felt like palming his face. This is not the first time she is taunting him but this definitely is the first she is doing it in front of everyone. He didn't know if she was upset because he hid about that deal or because he is leaving now. He had a feeling it was the latter - Akshara...

Akshara - You can leave, Mr. Birla.

Abhimanyu was annoyed this time. He just hated the sound of Mr. Birla from her mouth - Akshara, listen...

Akshara was already irritated to the core about that stupid, god knows what deal. Here she had been in tension and distress that she would not be able to see him so often once she comes to Udaipur. That man knew this. Yet he chose to hide about that. And now, he want to stay in a hotel. He did not even try once to apologise. She didn't even get flowers like every time.

Akshara - Aap sunte hai kisi ke baat. You know what, just leave.

Akshara huffed and left to her room. 

Abhimanyu - Akshara...

Arav - Ouch, bhabhi tho chali gayi bhaiyya. Ab kaise manayenge aap unhe. 

Ajay - Kya zarurat thi aapko bhabhi se ladne ki. Humesha unko pareshan karte rehte ho.

Abhimanyu looked at Anya - tujhe kuch nahi kehni?

Anya bit her smile and shook her head. Her brother was sulking. This was the first time she is seeing this. Akshara bhabhi is the correct woman for him.