CHAPTER - 20 THE ABHIMANYU BIRLA

Abhimanyu was going out when Ajay stopped him – Bhaiyya, I will come with you please.

Abhimanyu – No Ajay.

Ajay – Nahi bhaiyya, you listen to me, Arav might need medical attention bhaiyya. Please mujhe aane dijiye.

Abhimanyu mind replayed all the visuals of Arav getting beaten badly and he agreed.

Abhimanyu and Ajay were about to leave when Arjun came there. He joined them with out any word. Abhimanyu was grateful for the support.

Arjun looked at his best friend. He was like a fuming volcano which was about to explode. Rajveer Randhawa did one thing which is neither forgettable nor forgivable in Abhimanyu Birla's books. He touched his child. Arjun knew Rajveer will beg for death but Abhimanyu will not give him that.

Abhimanyu was worried for his child. He just hit the gas to reach as fast as possible. His heart was beating in his mouth. He was trying very hard not to think of negative consequences.

They reached the location. Niel's vehicles also reached at the same time. Abhimanyu wanted to rush inside but Arjun and Ajay stopped him.

Arjun – Andar kitna khatra hai, hume nahi pata  Abhi. Let Neil go inside first.

Neil – Ha bhai, aap yahi pe rahiye. Me and my men will go inside first.

Abhimanyu raised his voice – Mera bacha andar hai. You want me to stand here? Are you out of your mind?

Ajay – Bhai, please....

Abhimanyu – Just move aside Ajay.

Arjun raised his voice – Just stop it Abhimanyu. Andar jaake kya karoge? Tum apne aap ko khatre me daal ke nahi bacha paoge apne bache ko. Just shut up and stay put.

Arjun's voice reached Abhimanyu's brain. Neil left inside to do his work. He is the bloody best in hiding and attacking the people. They will not even know from where did they get attacked.

Abhimanyu looked helplessly towards Arjun. Arjun hugged him tightly. His best friend was a self-made man. He couldn't see him helpless. The boy had his friend's heart. He prayed to God, for atleast his friend's sake, nothing should happen to Arav.

Arjun – Kuch nahi hoga Aru ko, Abhi. Please calm down.

Abhimanyu pulled back. He looked at Ajay. His brother looked very close to breakdown. He wished Arav was back with them before Ajay breaks down. He placed a hand on his shoulder to show a sign of support and assurance that he will not let anything happen to Arav.

Rajveer was beating Arav mercilessly but the boy didn't show any sign of fear as if he was not about to die. Rajveer got frustrated. He wanted to see fear in the kid's eyes. He thought he could see it very easily. As much as he heard about the boy. The boy was the heart of Abhimanyu Birla. Pampered spoiled innocent brat who is always protected from the harsh realities of the world. But the boy sitting in front of him was nothing like he heard. He didn't look like a 17 yr old kid.

Arav laughed when he saw Rajveer frustrated – Kya hua? Itni jaldi thak gaye?

Arav knew he couldn't afford more hits. He just needs to buy time.

Arav – Vaise I am advising you, just leave from here as quickly as possible. Agar bhaiyya yaha aagaye na, you will regret every hit you hit me now. You did a very big mistake Rajveer. You tried to stalk my sister. You kidnapped me now. You even touched me. You are so gone Rajveer Randhawa. Agar bhaiyya yaha aagaye tho pata hai kya hoga? He will beat shit out of you. You will be begging for death when he will be done with you but he will not give you that. I just hope vo tumpe thoda rehem karke tumare bhai ki tarah tume bhi Birla Hospital me Admit karaye.