CHAPTER-06 AARAV'S MOTIVATION

Abhimanyu - Enough now. Akshara, go have rest. Anya, you too go and have rest. You studied in the morning right. Now take a break. Me and Aarav will go to study room. We have along list of motivations to give. Right Aarav?

Ajay – Bacha hai bhaiyya.

Abhimanyu – tujhe bhi motivation chahiye Ajay? I am free. We can have discussion. What say?

Ajay smiled awkwardly – I have a surgery scheduled now bhaiyya. You carry on.

Ajay immediately left to hospital. His brother can make him sulk like a teenager which he is not.

Abhimanyu – Aarav, get your books and meet me in study.

Aarav nodded and went to bring books. Could he do anything else?

Study Room...

Aarav comes with books and sat beside Abhimanyu who is doing some work in Laptop.

Abhimanyu still facing the laptop – List all the topics you have done and have not done. From the topics not done classify them into which you can study on your own and which you need help in 10 minutes. QUICK.

Aarav started writing them. After 10 minutes, he gave that list to Abhimanyu. Not even a single concept is written under the topics done. Abhimanyu is not all surprised. Because this is what happens every time.

Abhimanyu – what did you whole morning Mr. Aarav Birla?

Aarav was looking anywhere but not at his brother. Abhimanyu twisted his ear – How many times did I say to look at me when I talk to you?

Aarav – Ouchh Bhaiyya... chodiye bahut dard horaha hai.

Abhimanyu left his ear –Now will you enlighten me! Why did you not study In the morning?

Aarav – Motivation nahi aaraha tha bhaiyya..

Abhimanyu again caught his ear and twisted it more this time. Aarav – ouch bhaiyya please. sach me dard horaha hai..

Abhimanyu - honi bhi chahiye. Motivation nahi aaraha tha na kyu? It will come running now. Especially when I say I will ground you even in semester holidays!

Aarav shocked – Nahi bhaiyya please. I will study. I got my motivation. Please leave my ear. It is paining a lot.

Abhimanyu let go his ear –Now start studying. I am telling you aaru, if I find you passing time or staring at the book or sneaking out of the study room for the next 5 hrs, you will not like consequences. I very well know how to discipline you. I will be here only. Ask if you have any doubts. Clear?

Aarav gulped and nodded. He started studying. He got his very much needed motivation. His bhaiyya knew when to press which nerve. He would never want to stay in the house and sulk during holidays!

4 Hrs passed by...

Aarav was studying very sincerely. He was stuck in between a concept. He was not getting it at all. He thought of asking his bhaiyya and looked around. His bhaiyya was not there in the room. He got out of the room to find him with book in his hands.

He was searching for his bhaiyya and collided into Akshara. He caught her breaking her fall.

Aarav – Di! Aap thik tho hai na? I am sorry vo mai bhaiyya ko dekhne ja raha tha...

FAMILY BEFORE ANYTHING - the trustजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें