CHAPTER - 04 Abhimanyu's Concern (Part - 1)

Anya is having fun with her friends. She didn't realize it 2 in the night and when suddenly she checked the time, it is 2:15. She immediately made her way to the house. Abhimanyu was waiting for her in the hall. He definitely knew that she will not come on time. He called his security team more than 10times to make sure she is safe.

Akshara's apartment owner suddenly asked her to vacate the house that evening because his daughter and son in law are coming for vacation. It was 10 in the night. Akshara vacated the house. She didn't know where to go. No one was ready to give her house without any advance. She just got the job. She couldn't ask for money on the first day of her job. She couldn't afford any hotel. She is not used to stay in hostels. It was 2 already in the night. She is in front of the pub when she saw 2 boys trying to kidnap a girl. The girl was trying to resist a lot. They slapped her. Akshara went to save her. Being the princess of Udaipur, she is very well versed with all martial arts. She is fighting with them when one of them suddenly attacked her with a knife. She got cut on her shoulder. That is when Abhimanyu's security team came there.

Anya - Aap theek ho?

Akshara - Mai teek hu. Aap?

Anya - I am fine. Thank you. That is when akshara's bleeding shoulder got Anya's attention.

Anya - Oh my god, you are bleeding. Get the first aid kit Khanna(Security).

Akshara - No, its ok. I can take care of myself.

Anya - Just shut up and stay still. Anya did her first aid.

Akshara felt so nice, she never had any younger sister. It was only Aryan who took care of her all the time.

Akshara forwarded her uninjured left hand - Akshara...

Anya - Anya

That is when Abhimanyu came there. As soon as Khanna informed him about the incident, he just wanted make sure that his sister is safe. He rushed to the pub immediately and hugged her as soon as he saw her.

Abhimanyu worried - Tu teek hai? That is when he observed bruise on her cheek and turn towards Khanna - I want them with in an hour Khanna. Khanna went to do his bidding.

Now that Abhimanyu is sure that his baby sister is fine, anger over powered.

Anya - I am fine bhaiyya. Even she was scared for a second but as soon as Abhimanyu hugged her, she felt peace.

Abhimanyu gently moved away from her. Anya understood that her brother is angry more than that he is upset. She knew that she is in for silent treatment.

Akshara has been staring at the duo. She understood the emotion very well. But what left her amused is The Ruthless Abhimanyu Birla concerned about his sister. She thought that Abhimanyu can be anything but soft. Abhimanyu found her staring at them and cut over shoulder agitated him even more.

Abhimanyu - Thank you for saving my sister Ms.Kapoor. What were you doing here at this time?

He looked at her luggage and understood some part of it.

Akshara didn't want to tell her problem to him - I was just going this way Sir.

Abhimanyu glanced her luggage and looked back at her questioningly.

Akshara sighed. There is no use lying to him and told him the whole story.

Anya - Why don't you stay at our house until your shoulder gets fine.

Akshara wanted to refuse but Abhimanyu - Yes Ms. Kapoor. Anya is right. Stay at our house until you recover.

It was not a request. It was an order. Akshara very well understood that Abhimanyu is not ready to take no for an answer. Moreover, she is exhausted. She didn't have anything after breakfast. She didn't have energy to argue with him. So, she gave in. Anya was very happy. She hugged Akshara on impulse. Akshara winced as her shoulder hurt. Anya immediately moved back and apologized. Abhimanyu was getting even more agitated.

Abhimanyu - I think we should leave.

Akshara was walking towards the car when she felt dizzy and immediately, she lost consciousness. Abhimanyu saved her from the fall and took her towards the car and started driving home.

Ajay was impatiently waiting for his siblings. He wanted to accompany Abhimanyu but he couldn't leave Aarav alone. He heard car sound and rushed towards the door and found his brother carrying a girl in his arms. To say he was shocked would be an understatement of the year. He got out of trance when Anya told him the whole incident. He went to check Akshara.

Abhimanyu was waiting outside. Ajay gave Akshara injection and checked if she had any other wounds. Ajay came outside.

Abhimanyu - How is she?

Worry and concern was written all over his face. Ajay was confused. First, he carried a girl in his own arms where he can tell security to take care of her. Second, he brought her to the house. Abhimanyu never allowed any stranger near his family. Bringing them home was very far to think. Third, he is concerned about her. Ajay is very well aware of the look on Abhimanyu's face. It is only reserved for the family. It means only one thing. That Abhimanyu  started treating Akshara like family without his knowledge. Ajay is snapped out of his thoughts....

Abhimanyu raised his voice - How is she now Ajay?

Ajay - She is completely fine bhaiyya. She is just exhausted. I guess she didn't have food from morning. I gave her injection. She needs rest. She will be conscious by morning.

Anya - Thank god. She is safe. She saved with her life. Other wise that idiot would have stabbed me........ Anya trailed of knowing that she put herself in hot soup.

Ajay - What is wrong with you Anya? How can you be so careless. Bhaiyya ne kaha tha na ki 1 bajhe thak ghar wapas aajao, didn't he?

Anya looked down - Sorry bhaiyyu.

Ajay angrily - To hell with your sorry.

Abhimanyu saw that Ajay is getting worked up. He hugged him -Anya is fine bacha. Relax.

Ajay - what relax bhaiyya? Aap ise kuch kehte nahi hai isliyeye aisi harkat karti rehti hai. Agar ise kuch ho jata to.... He couldn't complete the sentence.

Anya felt so guilty for scaring her brothers. She hugged him to calm him down.

Anya - I am fine bhaiyyu. I am really sorry.

Ajay couldn't hold back himself.

Abhimanyu - Now go sleep both of you.

Anya - I am sorry bhiayya. Please talk to me.

Abhimanyu left from there. He couldn't fall weak otherwise Anya will never understand that she cannot risk her safety.

Ajay took her into his embrace as she cried - Bhaiyya gussa hai anu. Talk to him in the morning. He can never stay without talking to your long time. Now go sleep like a good girl.

Akshara in Birla House guys. Any thoughts?

Do you think Anya will be able to handle Abhimanyu's silence?

SATHVIKA.