CHAPTER-05 AKSHARA WITH BIRLA SIBLINGS!

Abhimanyu left to the office, Ajay to the hospital. Anya is studying for exams. She tried her best to make Aarav study but her idiot of a brother didn't want to start studying until Abhimanyu scolded him. It would be a waste of time to convince him. He needed a strong warning from her bhaiyya which he would get when Abhimanyu returns from office. Akshara is reading a novel which she found in that room. The great Aarav Birla wanted to play games but he was grounded. His brother would ground him for life if he got to know that he played games. He tried his best to study but he couldn't. He was not getting motivation to start. He sat staring at the books and slowly drifted into the sleep.

It was lunch time. Abhimanyu just came home to make sure that Akshara is taking rest and Anya, Aarav are studying. He first went to guest room where Akshara was staying and found her very cutely sleeping with novel in her hands. He kept staring at her till she moved in her sleep. It was lunch time she has to take medicines. So, he thought to wake her up.

He softly moved the strand of hair falling on her face which is blocking his view and tucked it behind her ear. Akshara moved and took his hand using it as pillow. Abhimanyu couldn't help but adore her. She was looking very cute. He kept staring at her drinking all her features.

Anya just then came to Akshara's room for lunch but what she saw was something which she thought would never happen. She then and there decided to make Akshara her Bhabhi. The very fact that Akshara saved a stranger without caring about herself explains she is as selfless as Abhimanyu. No more proof is needed that she not a gold digger. The way her brother was staring at Akshara with a small smile on his face is telling that he started liking her. She just prayed to god to make her wish true. Abhimanyu was the only one who took care of her, Ajay and Aarav ever since their mother died. He took care of them without any complain. He loved them unconditionally. It was time that he has to be taken care of. Anya was very sure that Akshara would be the one. Her brother deserved every bit of love in this world. She is snapped out of her thoughts when Ajay came there....

Ajay knew that somewhere his bhaiyya started liking Akshara. The scene which he saw confirmed his doubts. He was so happy for his bhaiyya. Anya and Ajay looked at each other which a mischievous smile on their face. They would tease their bhaiyya for atleast a day. Ajay coughed to make their presence known....

Abhimanyu felt like palming his face looking at his siblings. They would tease him for atleast a day for this. He gently took his hand from Akshara without disturbing her and turned to his siblings...

Abhimanyu - it is not what you are thinking guys..

Anya with not so innocent face - What were we thinking bhaiyya..

Abhimanyu - She is just my employee Anu. Nothing more than that.

Ajay with a smirk - When did we ask about it bhaiyya...

Abhimanyu glared at them - you know what, leave it. Anu, just wake her up. She needs to have something to take medicines. By the way, where is Aru?

Anya - Apne room me hi hoga. Shayad padayi kar raha hoga!

Abhimanyu - What do you mean by SHAYAD? I told him very clearly to study right!

Anya - haa. Jaise aapne bataya aur usne sunliya. Keh raha tha ki HE WAS NOT GETTING MOTIVATION TO START.

Abhimanyu - this boy I am telling you. I will give him motivation after lunch. I will go check him. you wake Akshara and bring her for lunch.

Ajay - I will bring Aru bhaiyya. You..