CHAPTER- 04 Abhimanyu's Concern (Part - 2)

Birla Mansion

Abhimanyu gets a call from Khanna that the boys are caught.Abhimanyu asks him to take them to their regular spot and also to inform Rohan.He knew Rohan would take care of them. Right now, his priority is Anya andAkshara. After sometime, he was getting agitated and heard a sound of someoneshouting. He immediately went to Anya's room. Ajay was trying very hard to calmher panic attack but she was pushing him away. Abhimanyu immediately went andtook Anya into his embrace and hold her tightly. Listening to Abhimanyu's heartbeat,she visibly relaxed. Ajay gave him a glass of water. He gently made Anya drink.

Abhimanyu – Mai yahi hu bacha. Relax and sleep.

Anya – Dar laga raha hai bhaiyya.

Abhimanyu – Relax, Aankhe band kar. Kuch achi cheezo ke bareme soch.

Ajay left knowing that his brother will handle Anya very well.

Abhimanyu – tujhe yaad hai, last year Aaru ke birthday partyme kya hua tha?

Anya – Haa yaad hai. Vo kaise bhool sakte hai? Maine aurbhaiyyu ne use kitna chidaya tha..........

Conversation went smoothly and Anya drifted to sleep thinkingabout good things.

As usual, Abhimanyu went to jogging in the morning. Anya issleeping under the effect of medicines. Aarav doesn't need any medicine tosleep. So he is sleeping like a log. Akshara is gaining consciousness. sheopened her eyes and blinked to adjust the brightness. Suddenly, she gotpanicked looking at the surroundings and then she remembered what happened lastnight and thought that this was Abhimanyu's house. She got down and came out ofthe room. Since she didn't have any food, she was feeling dizzy again. She wasabout to fall and braced herself for that but someone saved her from the fall. Sheknew those hands. It was definitely Abhimanyu. Both were lost in each other'seyes when Ajay and Aarav came that way. Ajay was amused but Aarav didn't evenlike it a bit. Ajay coughed making their presence known...

Abhimanyu made Akshara stand. Ajay approached her but beforethat...

Aarav – Ye kaun hai?

That sounded very rude. But Akshara understood that he wasjealous. She found it very cute. Maybe he didn't like her or maybe he didn't like his brother giving her attention.

Abhimanyu sternly – Behave Aarav

Aarav gulped and looked down – sorry

Akshara – It's ok. I am Akshara. She forwarded her hand.

Aarav hesitantly – Aarav...

Abhimanyu – what the hell were you doing here Akshara. You weresupposed to take rest. What were you thinking.............

Abhimanyu went on and on but Akshara's brain stopped workingthe moment he took her name. this was the first time he was calling her by firstname. It felt so nice. On the otherside, Aarav was shocked to see that hisbrother very concerned about a stranger that too a girl. Ajay was happy thathis brother finally found someone.

Abhimanyu – Are you even listening to me?

Akshara – I am sorry Mr. Birla. I didn't mean to.

Abhimanyu – it's ok. Aarav, take her to the breakfast tableand behave.

Abhimanyu asked Ajay to get Anya. He went to his room to freshenup.