CHAPTER -03 Family Dynamics

BIRLA HOUSE.......

Anya is impatiently waiting for her brothers to come home.Even though she is scared, she is sure that her brother would never raise hishand in front of outsiders. Even though Ajay told her that Aarav is fine, Shejust wanted to make herself sure that her brother is fine. She is snapped outof thoughts when a screeching car sound is heard at the entrance.

 She made her way till the door and hugged Aarav as soon as heentered house...

 Aarav – Di, I am fine...

 Anu just hugged him to assure herself that he is completelyfine. Abhimanyu gently separated Anya from Aarav. As she is now assured thather boy is safe, she whacked him – Why the hell did you fight?

 Aarav – I am sorry di, they were misbehaving with Sri. Icouldn't stop myself. I am really sorry...

 Abhimanyu – You will be sorry Aarav when I cut all yourprivileges for 1 week and ground you for a month.

 Aarav whined – Bhaiyyaaaaa......

 Abhimanyu - How about we make it 2 months? What do you thinkAnya or 3 months would be better right!!

 Anya understood that her brother is not angry with Aarav buthe cannot give the boy impression that picking up the fight is a good thing todo. But now as Abhimanyu is in the mood of teasing, she just played along.

 Anya - Absolutely bhaiyya, 2 months is better I guess. bichara3 mahine nahi rehpayega bhaiyya. thoda reham karke 2 mahine karlo

Aarav immediately hugged Abhimanyu - Bhaiyya bhaiyya, please 1month is fine. Please please please............

 Abhimanyu - Fine!! I understand that you fought for the rightreasons but I cannot let you go away without consequences for playing with yoursafety. You are grounded for a month. College to home and home to college. Yourguitar is confiscated for a week. Is that clear Aarav? (sternly)

 Aarav gulped and nodded. He is sad that his brother is stillangry with him.

 Abhimanyu understood that and gently pulled Aarav into hisembrace. Aarav is about to cry...

 Abhimanyu - Chal ab bas karle. Subah subah jagada karke aayaaur Anu ka din bhi kharab hogaya. Ab jake rest karle chup chap. Mujhe officejana hai. He turns towards Anya and asks - Anu tu rahegi ya college jana hai?

 Anya - Mai rahungi bhaiyya. Project submit karliya maine. Aapjao I will take care of Aru.

 Aarav with puppy eyes - Jana zaruri hai kya bhaiyya!

 Abhimanyu - Ha bacha. Mai jaldi vapas aane ki koshish karunga.Ek important meeting thi which I asked a new girl to handle.

 Anya - KYAAAA!! Aapne, THE ABHIMANYU BIRLA ne kisi aur kebharosa ek meeting ko choda hai vo bhi ek ladki ke bharose? Aaj suraj kis aurse nikla hai? What is so special in her bhaiyya. kuch kuch ho raha hai?

 Abhimanyu - chup kar badmaash.

 Aarav - Kyu chup kare? This is the first time you did this.She might be special. Is she beautiful bhaiyya?

 Abhimanyu glared at him. Anya - Use ankhe dikhana band kariye.Is she really beautiful? Are we going to get a new member in this family?

 Abhimanyu - Just shut-up both of you and backoff. I amleaving.

 Anya and Aarav gave a look to each other and left to theirrooms.

 Abhimanyu reached the office. He was sure Akshara might havehandled the meeting well. He didn't know why he trusted her so much? There wassomething in Akshara that compelled him to trust her. He hoped his trust is notmisplaced!!