CHAPTER-09 RACE!

Anya and Abhimanyu sat on a bench enjoying the waves. They used to come when they were young with their mother. Beach connects them with their mother. Anya and Aarav briefly remember their mother but Abhimanyu and Ajay had their fair share of time with Manjari Birla.

Anya was the first one to break the silence – Aapko Akshara pasand hai na bhaiyya?

Abhimanyu looked at Anya with shock clearly written all over his face. Did he make it too obvious that he liked Akshara!?

Anya – Aise kya dekh rahe hai aap? Aapki Aankho mein sab kuch clearly dikh raha hai. Shaadi kar lijiye bhaiyya Akshara se. You both are made for each other. The way you look at her. Your concern for her. The way you gave her your complete trust. Don't you think you are in love with her?

Abhimanyu had a confusion till now. But Anya's words are clearing his confusion giving him a clear vision. So this was LOVE!

Anya – I don't know much about Mumma bhaiyya. But I heard many stories from you and bhaiyyu. As much as I know about mumma, I can clearly see her in Akshara.

Abhimanyu didn't know what to say. Even he felt the same but hearing this from Anya was completely different.

Anya – I know you love her bhaiyya. If you are thinking that me and Aru might not accept her, then you are completely wrong. Aru loves Akshara a lot bhaiyya. He needs someone like Akshara in his life. I maybe his sister but Akshara will become his mother for sure bhaiyya. You spent all your life taking care of us, loving us. It is time bhaiyya. You need someone who can take care of you as well. Not that we don't take care of you, but the love Akshara gives you is different which we cannot offer. Jo kami mumma ke jane ke baad rehgayi, kya pata vo akshara ke aane ke baad puri hojaye?

Abhimanyu is looking at his sister whom he raised with his own hands. His baby has become so big today. He took her in his embrace – tu itni badi kab hogayi anu. Mujhe pata hi nahi chala. I do love Akshara Anu. But don't you think it is too fast to tell Akshara about this. I mean it just has been a month we know her. I completely trust her but I don't know anything about her family Anu. First let me know about her completely, I cant let anyone come into our family just like that beta.

Anya – you already accepted as her family bhaiyya. She is our familynow. We just have to make it official that is it. Regarding her family, I am sure they will be as pure as she is. Our trust cannot be misplaced bhaiyya. First tell your feelings to her. She will open up about her family to you. Please bhaiyya..

Abhimanyu – from when have you started match making?

Anya – I am serious bhaiyya. I am asking you to make Akshara our family member officially.

Abhimanyu – Anything else my princess!

 Anya – bhaiyyaa...

Abhimanyu – I need time Anu. But I promise, if Akshara also loves me then she is your Bhabhi. Lekin usse pehle mijhe Aju aur Aru se baat karni padegi.

Anya smiled widely – okk.

Abhimanyu – Ab bahut hogayi meri baate. Kuch aur baat karte hai!

Both Anya and Abhimanyu talked about many things. Anya felt very good spending time with her bhaiyya.

Ajay and Akshara are also enjoying a lot eating ice cream.

Aarav, Akash and Sri went to pub. They were having non alcoholic drinks. Both Arjun and Abhimanyu are strictly against Alcohol. They were talking and laughing when Rudra along with his gang came there.