CHAPTER - 19 STALKER?!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR
First update of the year. 

Inline comments are appreciated. I will also know your views and likes to write better If you comment. 

It has been 2 months after Aryan's incident. Abhimanyu let the matter slide. Every thing was normal. Harshwardhan left the house a week after Aryan's incident. Arav and Anya started going to college. Arav so far managed not to get into any trouble. And was not grounded for 2 months, something he should be proud of. But he never left any chance to annoy his brothers. He couldn't annoy his sister because she won't even think twice before hitting him. She was like another version of his bhaiyya. But he teased her regarding Aryan a lot of times.

It has been 3 and half months Akshara is away from Aryan. It has been 2 months since she saw Anika. Anika deliberately avoided coming to Birla house. Akshara desperately waited to talk to her sister but stopped herself as she was not the one who went away. It has to be Anika who should come to her. Both the sisters are full of ego that they are unable to look past it.

Abhimanyu was having his black coffee reading newspaper where Akshara and Ajay were preparing breakfast. It has been more than a week Akshara and Abhimanyu were present for breakfast. They were busy in new business merger. But Abhimanyu always prepared breakfast for his siblings everyday before going to office knowing very well Arav and Anya wouldn't even touch if the servants made it. Anya and Arav were badly missing him. Arav came down and jumped on to his bhaiyya when he saw him after 1 and half week on breakfast table.

The chair almost lost its balance but Abhimanyu balanced it with great difficulty. He smiled. His kid brother could kill people with hugs and he proved it every single time.

Abhimanyu kissed his forehead – Good morning, Aru.

Arav – Good Morning bhaiyya. Aur kitne din aap us stupid merger ke liye busy rahoge. I miss you.

Anya came down just now and heard what Arav said. Anything which keeps her bhaiyya away from Arav for days was stupid for him, be it a million-dollar merger. He just didn't care. He became clingier after their mother's death. She smiled and went to her bhaiyya shaking her head.

Abhimanyu – Katam hogaya kaam. That is why I am here today for breakfast. Baith, tere bhaiyyu aur tere akshu di breakfast bana rahe hai.

Arav smiled. He missed Akshara too – Mai di se milke aata hu.

Arav left to kitchen. Anya hugged Abhimanyu.

Abhimanyu caressed her hair and kissed her forehead – Good morning, Anu.

Anya smiled and snuggled more into him. She missed those forehead kisses very badly. They always give a promise that her bhaiyya will always be with her.

Abhimanyu frowned. Anya was not the clingier one.

Abhimanyu – Kuch hua hai Anu? Is something troubling you?

Anya moved back and lied without looking into her bhaiyya's eyes– Koi problem nahi hai bhaiyya.

Abhimanyu made her look towards him – Are you sure? Pucca kuch nahi hai na?

Anya couldn't lie looking into his eyes neither she could burden him with her problem. But never once she thought that her silence would burden him more.

Akshara came to the table with dishes – Kya baate ho rahi hai bhai behen ke beech?

Anya took the opportunity – kuch bhi ho. Mere aur bhaiyya ke beech hai. Vaise maine tume bhi bahut miss kiya Akshara.