CHAPTER - 12 AKSHARA SINGHANIA!!??

All were busy playing carroms. Abhimanyu's work is over. He silently came and sat beside Ajay who is sitting in front of Akshara. Abhimanyu couldn't take his eyes off her. With great difficulty he supressed the urge to put the strand of her hair blocking his view behind her ear. Her doe shaped eyes, her cute smile whenever she strikes a coin. He couldn't help but stare at her. His thoughts are broken by a phone call Ajay got.

Ajay rushed to hospital as there is an emergency which only, he can handle!

Abhimanyu took Ajay's place. All 4 were playing with high concentration.

It was 3 in the evening. Aakash was getting bored at home. So, he bugged Arjun. Arjun gave in to his demands and brought him to Birla House. Omkara and Anika might join them later.

Akshara and Birlas were very busy to even note their presence.

Akash and Arjun looked at each other and shouted - HI GUYYSSSSS!

Everyone got startled.

Akash ran to Arav and hugged him tightly. He was scared for a moment that he might lose his friend yesterday.

Abhimanyu hugged Arjun - Anika aur Om nahi aaye?

Arjun - we were supposed to come at 7 but Akash wanted to see his friend. So, we came early. They will join later.

Arjun side hugged Anya - kaise ho anu?

Anya - I am fine bhai. Lekin lagta hai aap mujhe bhool gaye hai. Kitne din hogaye aap yaha nahi aye?

Arjun - Ask this to your moron brother Anu. I asked him many times that we will plan a get together. But the Abhimanyu Birla is busy as always!

Arav - bhaiyya ki burai baad me bhi hosakti hai, shall we continue the game? Bhai aap bhi join kariye na.

Akshara - yes please, you join. I will go get snacks.

Arjun raised his eyebrows and looked at Abhimanyu - She is Akshara, my PA

Anya - And my dear friend!

Arav - And my pyaari Akshu di!

Arjun gave an amused look. Abhimanyu is not the one who allowed anyone to enter his family space. But Akshara looks like an exception!

Akash introduced himself to Akshara - Hi Akshu di, I am Akash. Arav's best friend.

Akshara smiled warmly at him.

Arjun forwarded his hand - Arjun Oberoi, you can call me Arjun.

Akshara took his hand - Hi Arjun!

Arav - Ok then, we will continue...

Abhimanyu - you all play. I will get something to eat.

Arjun took his place. Akash sat beside his brother. Abhimanyu brought hot chocolate for everyone. Everyone took their drinks.

The game is about to end. Akshara already stroke black one. She just needs to strike red one to win. Abhimanyu who sat on sofa silently watching the game saw Akshara going to strike red one but in a wrong angle. He immediately went to her and placed his hand on hers. Electricity passed through Akshara. She got lost in his touch. Abhimanyu looked her and told her gently - this is the correct angle. Now strike!

Akshara came to reality and looked at the board. Abhimanyu removed his hands. She stroke the red coin perfectly and she WON. In excitement, she stood and Jumped on to Abhimanyu hugging him. Abhimanyu hugged her back and twirled her. He could do anything for that smile. He put her down looking into her eyes. Both got lost into each other's eyes. They forgot the fact that they have audience.