CHAPTER - 24 FAMILY!!

Akshara sighed and followed Abhimanyu outside. He was pacing outside in the lawn. She went to him and hugged him from back. Abhimanyu wanted to move away but he couldn't. She was his solace. He turned and hugged her properly. They just stood there like that in each other's embrace. Akshara tried to pull back but Abhimanyu hugged her tightly not wanting to leave her.

Akshara – Abhi...

Abhimanyu just hummed. Akshara – Vo attack mujhpe hua, Abhi. It was a personal attack.

Abhimanyu frowned and pulled back looking into her eyes.

Akshara – That attack was on me. Someone did it for vengeance.

Abhimanyu was not at all surprised but acted to be in shock for Akshara. He knew that was a personal attack, target was Akshara, not his PA. Target was Akshara Singhania. He knew that very well. That is why he returned back hurriedly. Neil called him saying that an attack is planned on Akshara. He got to know Aryan saved her. He wanted to rush to the mall but decided against it and stayed at home. He acted like he didn't knew that Akshara was attacked.

He got to know Akshara's identity a month back.

Flashback......

8 months ago...

Abhimanyu called Neil – I want complete about information Aryan Singhania. Each and every detail Neil.

Neil was surprised. Why did Abhimanyu find this sudden interest on Chief Minister of Rajasthan. He never questioned Abhimanyu but he couldn't stop himself this time – Why? Rajasthan ke chief Minister se aapka kya kaam? Politics join karne ka irada hai? Vaise you know, Maharashtra ke politics pe concentrate karna chahiye aapko. Rajasthan se kya lena dena.

Abhimanyu palmed his face. He didn't understand how did Ajay and Neil used to best friends once upon a time. This guy didn't stop talking and his brother was an introvert.

Abhimanyu – Hogaya tera? Now do as I say.

Neil sighed. There was no use asking the man – Nothing is free in this world, Mr. Birla.

Abhimanyu – Money is already transferred into your account Goenka.

Neil – kaam hojayega. Lekin it takes time. He is no ordinary man.

Abhimanyu – Take as much as your time but I want each and every detail about him. Not a single detail should be missed.

Neil – Kaam hogaya samaj lijiye.

Never in his life Neil found it this difficult to find about a person. But Aryan Singhania gave him a reality check. The guy being from Royal family didn't help it either. But he was also Neil Goenka. He has some reputation in underworld. He got each and every detail of Aryan finally after 7 months. He was shocked to find Akshara Singhania. He didn't know how will the family react.

He personally went to Abhimanyu to give the file.

Abhimanyu frowned looking at neil. He didn't understand what had shocked Neil Goenka so much that he personally came to give the file. He took the file and looked at it. He sighed looking at Akshara's photo. So, his hunch was true all the time. Akshara was not just any ordinary girl. Her confidence, her business tactics, her body language, everything about her speaks Royalty. He always had a hunch that she belongs to very rich family. She indeed belongs to a Royal family. Respect for Akshara grew ten times more. The way she behaves very normally in the house as if she was born in a middle class family, the way she tolerates all the tantrums of Arav, the way she listens to each and every silly talk of Anya, the way she stays for Ajay to come back late nights, the way she let him boss her around. She indeed was an angel. He smiled to himself.