CHAPTER - 25 UDAIPUR!!

It has been 9 days Aryan left to Udaipur, Prabha also left 2 days back and finally tomorrow is the day Akshara's identity will be revealed. But she doubts Abhimanyu already knows about her. His calm demeanor when she told him that the attack was personal didn't sit well with her. Him cooking food for Aryan is also unexpected. Abhimanyu only did that to family. They had invited many people for dinner like that. Abhimanyu never cooked neither he let her cook. Something was fishy. She could sense it. If her Abhi already knows about it, then why was he being silent. He thought she would not trust him or what? What was he waiting for? And since when he knows the truth. She just wanted to ask those questions right that night but she stopped herself thinking there are only 10 days left.

It actually didn't matter to her whether he knows or not. The only thing that matters was him hiding the truth. But only he could tell the answers to her. 1 more day, everything will be as clear as day. But she was apprehensive regarding the Birla Siblings' reactions. She didn't know how will they take it. She just hoped the truth would not create differences betweenthem.

All were sitting in the living hall. It was time Akshara should tell Birlas that they should leave to Udaipur tonight. She asked Abhimanyu to tell but he didn't agree saying that it was her truth to tell.

Akshara cleared her throat – Mujhe tum logo ko kuch batana hai!

Everyone looked up. Arav – Kya batana hai, Bhabhi?

Akshara – We should leave to Udaipur tonight. I will introduceyou all to my family tomorrow.

There was silence. Akshara felt that her heart would come out of her chest. No one was talking. They were just staring at her. she looked at Abhimanyu who was also looking at his siblings waiting for their reactions.

Arav smiled and shouted – Finally. Kitne din ki kapde pack karu mai? Traditional pack karu?

Arav went to Akshara and hugged her – I am very much excited Bhabhi.

Akshara left the breath she didn't knew she was holding.

Anya – me too.

Ajay – Me too.

Abhimanyu smiled and shook his head. If their reaction was a second late, he was sure Akshara might have had a heart attack.

Akshara' eyes misted looking at them. Their unconditional love always left her overwhelmed. She must have been very lucky to get them as her family. She thought they would have complaints regarding her family and secrecy but not even once they didn't ask her not even by mistake in last 8 months.

Anya – Are aap ro kyu rahe ho, Bhabhi? Don't worry. We will handle everything as long as we all are together.

Akshara smiled. Anya was indeed her Abhi's reflection. He said the same thing when she was feeling nervous. Anya would become a great businesswoman one day. she was sure.

Arav – Are Bhabhi. Ye rona dhona bandh karo aap. These tears are very precious you know. Ab tho bahut kaam baki hai. Mujhe kapde select karni hai. Packing karni hai. Mere paas ache kapde bhi nahi hai. Kya yaar Bhabhi, aap 2 din pehle nahi bata sakte the?

Akshara shook her head. Here she thought he would complain for telling them the truth and the boy was complaining that he had no clothes. She whacked him gently – Udaipur jaa rahe hai hum. It is a city. You will have n no. of malls there. All brands of your liking. Vaha khareed sakte ho.

Anya – Iske paas already bahut kapde hai, Bhabhi. Itna tho mai bhi complain nahi karti outfits ke bare me ladki hoke jitna ye karta hai. Your closet is already full, Aru. How many more clothes do you want?

Arav – Agar aapko fashion me interest nahi hai tho, mai kya karu. I am not the one to be blamed. Vaise I don't have time to argue with you. Mujhe kapde pack karni hai. Aapki tarah vella nahi hu mai.