CHAPTER-11 ARAV IN KITCHEN!

Aarav was sulking big time staying home! He didn't know what to do. He wanted to annoy his bhaiyyu but He was on video call assisting a surgery. His Di was having her beauty sleep. His bhaiyya and Akshara are in video conference cracking some stupid million dollar deal. It was just 11 in the morning as Oberois might come at 7 in the evening. He didn't know what to do.

That is when a brilliant idea according to him came into his mind. To cook. His bhaiyya never allowed him anywhere in kitchen stating that he is prone to accidents! It would take a minimum of 1 and half hour for everyone to come down. He can complete the cooking and surprise them or so he thought he can complete cooking without getting caught. He opened youtube and thought of making pasta. 

He clicked on the video which had 15 million views. He took pasta from cupboard. He didn't know how much quantity to use. So he took whole 1kgpasta for 5 people which would be enough he thought. He lighted the stove and placed a bowl with water. When water started to boil, he threw whole 1 kg pasta in it causing a considerable amount of water spilling out of it and on his hand. He shouted but not enough for everyone to listen. He thought of changing the bowl and without thinking he caught the bowl with his bare hands and lifted it a bit. When he realised it was hot, he immediately left it causing it to fall down. 

He shouted - "bhaiyyaaaaaaa" loud enough for even security guards outside the gate to rush inside. Abhimanyu who was in a meeting immediately came out asking Akshara to take over. Anya was jolted out of her sleep and ran down. Ajay's video call was just over when he heard his kid brother shouting. 

Abhimanyu came down and saw Aarav whimpering in pain.

Abhimanyu ran to him - "kya hua bacha..." he observed blisters forming on his left hand and right foot. That is when Ajay and Anya reached there.

Abhimanyu - Anu, get a bucket of water.

Abhimanyu gently took Aarav to sink and placed his hand under tap. Ajay came with first aid box. Anya came with water.

Abhimanyu lifted Aarav and brought him to living room. Aarav was crying very badly due to pain. Abhimanyu was whispering sweet nothings and placed his legs in bucket.

Aarav hugged Abhimanyu tightly when Ajay was applying cream on his blisters.

Abhimanyu patted his back slowly. He was relieved of pain after Ajay was done with first aid. That is when Akshara came down. She was worried sick thinking of Aarav in the whole meeting. She wrapped it up very quickly and ran down.

Akshara saw Aarav leaning into Abhimanyu's embrace. Abhimanyu's eyes had unshed tears. Anya was sitting beside Aarav.

Akshara with panic - Kya hua?

That is when everyone started to think what happened!!!!!!

Ajay - Ye sab kaise hua Aru?

Arav looked everywhere but not at them. He knew if he told the truth, his bhaiyya would eat him alive and fire all the servants.

Abhimanyu(sternly) - Start talking Arav!

Arav could never defy Abhimanyu when he took that tone. He told them everything.

Anya whacked him not so gently - Dimaak kharab ho gaya tera Aarav?

Abhimanyu yelled - What the hell were you thinking Aarav? Did I not tell you that you are not allowed to cook? How can you be so careless?......

Abhimanyu went on and on with his lecture.

Akshara sat infront of Aarav. Aarav was very close to cry,