CHAPTER - 22 INTELLIGENCE REPORT!

Singhania Mansion, Udaipur......

Sudha, a man in late 20s entered the study of Chief Minister of Rajasthan. Sudha is from South India, a very innocent, funny, but sharp and intelligent at same time. He is the personal secretary of Aryan Singhania.

Aryan was going through a file related to the water problem of a village nearby Udaipur. He was frustrated to no end. The funds he allotted vanished into the thin air. Corruption is something which he hated always.

Sudha cleared his throat – Sir...

Aryan looked up and threw the file onto him which Sudha caught very efficiently. I mean, who wouldn't when they had the practice from 7 years. It was habit of Aryan to throw files whenever he was frustrated.

Aryan – What the hell was that, MadhuSudhan Rao? How dare they corrupt knowing very well about me. Put an enquiry commission. I want a clean and transparent enquiry. Just suspend and file the cases on culprits and ask the Collector to do the needful.

Sudha nodded – Yes sir.

Aryan closed his eyes to calm down – By the way, you had any work with me?

Sudha -Yes sir. I want you to take a look at this video. It happened 3 days ago in Mumbai.

Aryan – What am I? Prime Minister of India? To look at every damn video that happens all over India!

Sudha smiled. Aryan got frustrated more – Stop with that stupid smile Sudha. Don't irritate me and just leave.

Sudha – I am sure this video will give you some sort of relaxation, sir.

Aryan frowned and took the phone. What ever he saw made him smile.

 Pratibha Kapoor just then entered the study, with a bright smile on her face and hugged Aryan – Hello bhai.

Aryan hugged her back – Hello, Prabha. Kaise ho? Ab yaad aayi bhai ki?

Pratibha pulled back but frowned looking at the video and snatched the phone from Aryan. She got tensed looking at the video – I think hume Akshu di ko vapas lekar aajani chahiye. Agar unhe kuch hua ho tho?

Aryan smiled – Tujhe Akshu ki nahi, us aadmi ki chinta karni chahiye, Prabha. I am sure he won't be able to walk properly for 6 more months.

Pratibha smiled – Vo tho hai. Par aapko unki chinta nahi horahi hai?

Aryan shook his head – Chinta nahi ho rahi hai par I am missing her very badly. Very very badly. But just 8 more months.

Pratibha smiled. She always adored the brother sister bond Aryan and Akshara shared. It was more of a friendship. She didn't have any siblings.

Aryan – Vaise, tum yaha kaise? Kuch kaam tha?

Prathibha shook her head – Bas aapse milne aayi thi.

Aryan – How is your job going?

Pratibha – great. I applied for a transfer to Mumbai. I might shift next yr mostly.

Aryan – All the best, Prabha.

Pratibha – Thank you, bhaiyya. Ab mai chalti hu.

Aryan nodded his head and relaxed himself in his seat and looked at Sudha – Find out the details.

Sudha – I already did, Sir. They are the Birlas. The reason your sister beat that guy is because he tried to verbally abuse Anya Birla. She is the sister of the Abhimanyu Birla, Asia's top most business man. Ruthless, egoistic as much as I heard. Looks like Akshara Mam stays with Birlas and works for Abhimanyu Birla as his secretary.