CHAPTER - 15 FATHER??!!!

Birla house

Everyone was having breakfast. Arav was talking random things while Abhimanyu was feeding him.

Out of nowhere Anya asked – Bhaiyya, koi bhi bhaiyyu ko kyu fasana chahta tha?

Abhimanyu's eyes blazed – Vo koi bhi hai Anya, He will pay for his deeds. He might have already started paying for his deeds.

Akshara smirked. She was the one who made all the calls to Ranveer's investors and shareholders to pull out on Abhimanyu's behalf.

Ajay – Kya matlab hai aapka?

Abhimanyu – Jo bhi hai. Tum logo ko isme padne ki zarurat nahi hai. Chup chap breakfast kar.

Ajay – Aap aisa kuch bhi nahi karenge bhaiyya. You already broke that inspectors face and nose. Vo jo bhi hai, use uski halat pe chod dijiye.

Abhimanyu – You don't get to dictate law to me Ajay!

Arav – Bhaiyyu ka kehne ka matlab vo nahi tha bhaiyya

Abhimanyu – "tere bhaiyyu kya kehna chahta hai ye mujhe achese pata hai" He faced Ajay " No one walks out safe after touching my brother Ajay, Get this through your thick skull. Chinta mat kar. Mar nahi jayega voh. Marneke liye tadpega. Tere hi hospital me admit karadunga"

Ajay palmed his face. He knew no one can stop his bhaiyya. He looked towards Akshara with a hope that she might stop him. But looks like she was also involved in this – Tum bhi insab me involved ho na?

Abhimanyu – Change your tone, Ajay. Akshara tumse 2 saal badi hai!

Akshara – Now that is enough Abhimanyu. It is between me and Ajay. We are friends okay. We are happy like this. Aapko beech me bolne ki zarurat nahi hai.

Ajay poked his tongue out. Abhimanyu caught his ear immediately. Ajay – ouch ouch bhaiyya, chodo. Bahut dard ho rahi hai.

Abhimanyu left his ear – Mai aaj bhi tera bada bhai hi hu. Yaad rakh ye baat.

Ajay hugged hum – Aap tho mere liye dad ho bhaiyya!

Abhimanyu's eyes misted. Arav and Anya joined the hug – Humare liye bhi!!!

Akshara opened her phone and clicked the picture and did thu thu thu.

Harshwardhan Birla was welcomed with this scene in Birla house, his son's house. He felt a pang when Ajay, Anya and Arav referred Abhimanyu as their dad. He blamed his late wife again.

He booked a flight ticket when he heard the news about his son's Drug case. He got furious when he heard the news. He couldn't digest the fact that his son was addicted to Drugs and his hospital's reputation was stake because of his son. But not even once he thought his son was being framed. If he was here, for sure he would have slapped his son out of anger. But after landing in India, when he saw the news, he was relieved that his hospital and his son, both were safe. But not even once he did feel sorry for misunderstanding his son. And he blames his late wife for the distance between him and his sons. Hypocrite!

Abhimanyu's face was devoid of any emotion. Ajay was seething with anger and hatred. Anya didn't know what to feel about the man sitting in front of her. Arav was a bit sacred because his father was never the good news. His bhaiyyu and bhaiyya hates him with passion. When Abhimanyu politely hates their father, Ajay proves it rudely with his every action and word. And his bhaiyya absolutely hated bhaiyyu disrespecting their father. This always leads to argument between them and one of them walks out. He understands both his brothers.