CHAPTER - 10 HEARTLESS BROTHER OR A RESPONSIBLE FATHER?!

BIRLA HOUSE...

Ajay, Anya and Akshara were pacing in the hall. Ajay got to know from Khanna what happened. He was scared for Aarav. His bhaiyya absolutely hated races. He knew he couldn't stop his bhaiyya today. But atleast for Aarav's sake he wished that his bhaiyya kept his anger in control.

Even Anya was also thinking the same.

Akshara was getting scared. She is not getting good vibes. She just hoped that both Abhimanyu and Aarav were safe.

All of them were snapped out of their thoughts with the sound of car horn. All of them were looking at Abhimanyu whose eyes are bloodshot. Akshara got scared looking at him. she knew about his anger but didn't see him like that any time.

Aarav was right behind Abhimanyu. He was so scared.

Aarav – bhaiyya

Abhimanyu turned and placed a tight Slap on his face. All gasped in shock.

Ajay – bhaiyya..

Abhimanyu sternly – Not today Ajay.

Ajay – bhaiyya ek baar uski baat tho sunlete .

Abhimanyu – Aur kya rehgaya hai sunne ke liye.

Abhimanyu slapped Aarav again.

Ajay stood infront of Aarav facing Abhimanyu – Please bhaiyya. Bacha hai. Use bolne tho dijiye.

Abhimanyu – what will he tell Ajay? Nothing can justify his actions. Someone might have instigated him. ye hero ki tarah race karne chala gaya. Tujhe pata hai us car ka brakes fail tha. Can you even imagine what would have happened if I did not reach on time?

Ajay gasped.

Abhimanyu (sternly) – come front Aarav

Ajay did not stop him this time.

Abhimanyu – what is your Age Aarav?

Aarav stood silently looking down. Tears were threatening to come out.

Abhimanyu slapped him again. He was getting out of patience. Akshara was going to stop him but Anya hold her hand and shook her head telling her not to interfere. It was between Abhimanyu and Aarav. No one had the right to interfere.

Abhimanyu – Answer me damnit!

Aarav- 17 bhaiyya

Abhimanyu – do you have a driver's license?

Aarav shook his head.

Abhimanyu shouted – then why the hell did you drive?

Aarav flinched.

Abhimanyu – what did I tell you before going out? Did I not tell you to not to drive the car?

Aarav stood there looking down. Abhimanyu slapped him again.

Abhimanyu – how dare you race Aarav? How many times did I tell racing is not a good thing to do. You didn't understand or you don't care about what I tell.

Aarav – Aisa nahi hai bhaiyya.

Abhimanyu – your actions say something else Aarav.

Aarav – no bhaiyya please aisa nahi hai....

Aarav told him everything that happened in the pub.

To say Abhimanyu was furious would be an understatement. He slapped him again and again and again. Ajay stopped Abhimanyu.

Ajay – Stop it bhaiyya.

Abhimanyu – what should I stop Ajay? Did you not hear him? Koi kuch bhi bolega aur use uksayega, ye kuch bhi bina soche samjhe car race me participate karega. Does he not have a brain of his own?