CHAPTER - 27 PRINCESS OF UDAIPUR

Birlas entered the compound of Singhania Mansion located beside the banks of Pichola lake. Arav, Anya and Ajay looked at the board which read " SINGHANIA MANSION". They frowned and looked at their bhaiyya who was driving the car with whole concentration on the way in front of him. Arav was already impatient. And his bhaiyya was not at all helping him.

Arav - Aap batayenge ki nahi? Hume Akshara bhabhi ki paas jani chahiye na, ye kya kisi Singhania ke mansion me leke aaye aap?

Abhimanyu smiled - We are invited to this, Aru?

Anya - What is the invitation about? Wait a minute, Singhania, Aryan Singhania???

Arav's eyes widened - Ye Aryan bhai ki ghar hai? Unhone invite kiya? 

Abhimanyu nodded. Ajay was confused. Why did Chief Minister of Rajasthan invite their bhaiyya? Even if he did, why did he get them here? He could go alone right?

Arav - Tho hum Bhabhi ko bhi saath laate na? Vaise kyu invite kiya unhone? Aapke unke sath koi business merger bhi nahi hai! Nahi aapko politics me interest hai. 

Abhimanyu smiled at his kid brother's impatience - Relax bacha.

Arav annoyed - Agar aapne ek aur baar relax bola na bhaiyya, tho aap dekh lena! Ek tho aap kuch bata nahi rahe hai aur upar se relax bol rahe hai. 

Ajay intervened before Arav could irritate Abhimanyu more - Aru, Ab aa gaye hai na. Have some patience. 

Arav huffed and sat silently sulking. He wanted to go to his bhabhi but his bhaiyya brought him to some stupid business party. Abhimanyu looked at his sulking face and sighed - Aru, Just 15 more minutes. Agar 15 minute ke baad bhi tujhe yaha se jaana hai na, Tho we will leave. I promise.

Arav looked at him suspiciously - Pucca?

Abhimanyu - Promise, bacha. Just 15 minutes.

Arav nodded. 

Abhimanyu's car was taken to the family's personal parking and they were allowed into the mansion from back side as they didn't want press to ask him unnecessary questions. Arav and Anya were in awe looking at the mansion. It was a royal palace.  Everything in the palace was extravagant and golden.

Aryan went to them to receive them. Arav hugged him. He didn't know why but he felt the same vibes with Aryan which he get from his bhaiyyu. The guy was so jovial and loved with no restrictions. 

Aryan hugged  him back. He got to love the boy so much. Aryan pulled back and looked at Abhimanyu forwarding his hand - Welcome home, Mr. Birla.

Abhimanyu smiled but didn't forward his hand instead hugged Aryan taking him by surprise. To say Aryan was shocked would be an understatement. He didn't expect Abhimanyu to take the first step. Not at all but hugged him back. He felt a sense of new warmth. Warmth which carried promises that he was family now. 

Ajay, Anya and Arav were surprised as well as shocked. They knew their bhaiyya loved without any reservation if he loved but what they didn't knew was Aryan being at the end of that love. When did their dynamics change?

Abhimanyu pulled back - We are way ahead for formal greetings, Aryan. Call me Abhimanyu.

Aryan smiled. He was right. His sister's choice can never be wrong - Welcome home, Abhimanyu.

Sudha came there - Sir, it is already 11:15. Media is waiting. 

Aryan nodded and dismissed him taking Birlas to the terrace where they can have the clear view of the press meet taking place in front of the building facing it.

Aryan - Make yourselves comfortable, Abhimanyu. I have an announcement to make. You can have a clear view from here.

Aryan looked at remaining Birlas - All your favourite dishes are here. Enjoy. I am sorry I had to leave but I will be back soon after the announcement.