CHAPTER - 29 DATE?????

Start from the beginning

Arav - It's ok bhaiyya. Aap already bahut pareshan hai. Girlfriend ko manana hai. Mai khud chala jaunga apne kamre thak.

Abhimanyu - Kuch jyada nahi bolne laga tu aaj kal. Maar khani hai?

Arav - Bhabhi ko bataunga agar aapne maara tho.

Abhimanyu closed his eyes to calm himself. He was already annoyed with Akshara's silence and taunts. His brothers were becoming the bane of his existence now.

Arav laughed and hugged Abhimanyu - I know aap manalenge unhe. Thoda jaldi manalijiye. Unke chehre pe na gussa achi nahi lagti. Vo muskurate hue hi achi lagti hai.

Abhimanyu smiled - Manalunga tere bhabhi ko. Tu jaa aur fresh hoke aaja. 

Akshara came down after some time to cook something for Arav and saw Aryan in kitchen. She smiled and went to him - Kya bana rahe hai aap?

Aryan - Biryani.

Akshara - Aru ke liye?

Aryan nodded. Akshara - Phir mere liye

Aryan - Tujhe bhi Biryani pasand hai na.

Akshara - Vo tho hai. Tho phir Ajay aur Anya ke liye?

Aryan - Paneer and ice cream hai.

Aryan knew what his sister was trying to ask - Kuch aur puchna hai tujhe?

Akshara shook her head. She wanted to know if any of Abhi's favourites is cooked but she couldn't ask openly when she was angry with him, can she?

Aryan bit his smile. He already made Abhimanyu's favourite Dal bhati. Akshara told him 100 times in the last 24 hrs about each and every favorutie food of Birlas. He by now can tell even if someone asks him in sleep.

Akshara - Tho phir mai gajar ka halwa banadu, Aapka favourite hai na?

Aryan raised his eyebrows. It was Abhimanyu's favourite too. His sister was totally whipped in love. Did she realise that - Bana liya mai ne vo bhi. Tu sirf aaram kar.

Akshara - Itna sab kuch aapne akele banaliya?

Aryan - Nahi. Abhimanyu helped me. He just went out as he got a call.

As if on cue, Abhimanyu entered the kitchen. He looked at Akshara who sat on the platform. Aryan left from there as his work is already done and he wanted to give some privacy.

Abhimanyu moved towards Akshara. Akshara got down and tried to escape but Abhimanyu was quick to cage her between him and platform. He swiftly lifted her and place her on the platform back and looked at her. 

Akshara wanted to run. But something in Abhimanyu's eyes made her immobile. He moved forward and kissed her eyes, nose, cheeks and Akshara was anticipating a kiss on her lips but he trailed it off to her ears making her impatiently whine. Abhimanyu smirked knowing his effect on her. His lips made it way to Akshara's earlobe slowly and whispered - "Be ready by 11 and eat less." He bit her earlobe lightly making her shiver and moved away leaving a bewildered Akshara in kitchen.

Akshara was shocked. Did he just seduce her to make her listen to him? And left her without even a proper kiss. She seriously need to stop getting effected by him like this. But what can she do? The guy had complete control over her. She loved and hated it equally. And wait a minute, Is he taking me on a date? She got excited but then chided herself that she was angry with him. 

Arav descending the stairs - Bhabhi mujhe bhuk lagi hai. Aj dinner me kya bana hai