𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞

Kakyoin looked at Jotaro, who was sitting there casually. He wasn't even paying any sort of attention to the loud bangs on the door.

"JoJo, are you gonna...?"

"Waste of energy."

"NORIAKI. OPEN THIS DOOR."

"Reminds me of the time I was yelling at you when you were drunk."

"Oh, please. Let's forget that..."

The banging only got louder, and Kakyoin grew anxious. Ryo could get kicked out, or a student could hear him and then want to interrogate him just because some jerk was being a big-mouth.

"You want to answer it?"

"Can I?"

"Sure. Nothing physical."

"Okay."

Kakyoin went over to the front door and turned the knob to see Ryo, obviously unhappy and a mess. He let his emotions overcome him.

"What the fuck is the meaning of this!?"

Ryo searched Kakyoin, scanning him in a brute attempt to know if Jotaro was telling the truth. He reassured himself that it was impossible for them to have sex. It was bold to assume, but he was on the mark.

"I got carried away...and I confessed to him. It's true. We like each other...and...I think we're in a relationship."

Ryo relaxed his body, expressionless, he was lost. He swore he was going to marry Kakyoin, but he never actually thought he and Jotaro could get together.

"You just let him block my number? I tried texting. I tried...and you didn't even unblock me!? You let him!?"

"He is my boyfriend, and he can do what he wants...I don't want to lose our friendship, but he's going to do something stupid and I'll have to live with the guilt."

"Your skin...what's on your neck!?"

Ryo took control of his wrists, squeezing them tightly. Kakyoin tried to kick him off, but no matter what, he didn't release him.

"Did you actually make out with him? Those...that on your neck...that's fake..."

"Don't touch me! Let me go, Ryo! NOW!"

Jotaro knew something was off and hurried out the room.
'I should've never let him out...for fuck's sake can't I just murder this bastard already? Nah. Kakyoin would despise me.'

He was outside and overlooked the situation. Kakyoin had already gotten him off using Hierophant Green, but Jotaro saw blood through his shirt.

Kakyoin fell to the ground and winced in pain, holding back tears. When Ryo had grasped his wrists, he pulled his shoulder out far too much.
He tried not to cry out, remembering the trauma he went through to even get his scar in the first place.

Jotaro didn't give a shit about Ryo at that point, and ran back into the room and grabbed a shirt. He detained any more blood from seeping out, wrapping the shirt around where it was bleeding.

"Do you need to go to the hospital?"

"No...I'll be fine. It's just—ah—you son of a bitch!"

Ryo jumped back, shocked by Kakyoin's choice of language and action. He neared him, wanting to help.

"Can you keep yourself off him? Piss off, Ryo."