𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

"The hotel isn't that far. All we have to do is walk straight for a bit and then turn right."

You seem like the type of person to get lost anyway, Kakyoin.

"It's nice out here. Too bad we aren't going to to anything today, huh, JoJo?"

"How come?"

"Isn't it obvious? We're going to be in our hotel rooms. Everyone has to get set, and I'm pretty sure teachers don't want us out late."

"Not like they'll know anyway."

"Yea, but still."

You're too careful about everything. Not a bad thing, but you just need to calm down. You're so paranoid it's crazy.

It won't be the end of the world if someone sneaks out at night. It's gonna happen since the whole damn hotel practically belongs to a bunch of students now.

"Woo..."

"Tired?"

"Kind of. I just want to get to this hotel already..."

"Teacher said we have to wait in the lobby until everyone gets there."

"Of course. I think everyone is leaving now anyway. I'll just eat these to keep me up."

"'Not right now. Don't eat those yet. We're in the street, nobody wants to see that, Kakyoin."

"Calm down, I'm not going to. Since you're so pushy about it."

Pushy? I'm not pushy. You're the only one pushing here with those damn cherries. I bet if I weren't here, you would probably be out eating them like that anyway.

"Hey, JoJo, look!
There's an aquarium right there."

Thank goodness, I'll do some research when I go there. I also want you to come with me, Kakyoin. It would be better and more interesting. I can tell you all about sea life and what there is to know.

"Looks nice."

"We should go there soon. I'm going to rest for the next one or two days. I'm already tired after walking around."

"Yea. You're right. Give me a cherry."

What's that face supposed to mean?

"I'm not giving you them."

"You bastard I bought you them!?"

"Hey. Watch your language. We're in the street right now~"

You're such a fucking tease. I don't know if I should like that or hate that.

Whatever. I just want to get to our rooms. Oh right, we have to wait in the lobby anyways.

"I'm surprised you're not making the Speedwagon Foundation pay everything for you."

"I don't need to."

"Why not? Last time you made them pay like a billion yen for my hospital bill."

"I'm borrowing my JiJi's money."

"Pfft. Of course you are. You're so rude."

"I said borrowing not taking."

"You're not gonna pay him back though are you~?"

...

"Just as I thought."

Shut up.