𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

"Are you excited, Kakyoin?"

"Of course. I can finally leave. That is if my wound made somewhat of a recovery."

~
It has been eleven days since Kakyoin has been put in the hospital, and he might have a chance to be released today.

He could choose to be released now or later, but if his wound doesn't look better he might want to choose to remain in the hospital. It could easily get infected.

During his healing period, Jotaro stayed by him most of the time, and his fever eventually went down. It is still unknown why he got sick so suddenly.

The day before Kakyoin's release, Jotaro bought a console and started to practice in an attempt to beat him.

Since Jotaro had met his grandfather, Joseph Joestar, he knew about Speedwagon and had gained knowledge about stands.

Jotaro talked about the Speedwagon Foundation, and how they would help pay the bill. Kakyoin was surprised to hear that Jotaro's grandfather's 'uncle' owned a multi millionaire company.
~

"They mainly do medical research, environmental conservation, and supernatural research."

"Why?"

"I don't know."

"So you're telling me, I could've been in care by a millionaire company instead of here."

"I don't think my family knows about you."

"They probably caught on by now. You've been leaving everyday to come over here."

..That must be the doctor for Kakyoin's scar.

"Hello! I'm here for your check-up. Could you remove your shirt for me?"

He has to take his shirt off? Just look away..

"Oh..uh. Yea..
Ouch.."

"It looks like it recovered great. I'm gonna put some pressure on it, is that okay with you?"

"Yea, that's fine."

He seems unsure about it. I wonder if it really has actually healed enough, if it starts bleeding I —

"Ngh..hghh..hah~hah—that hurts~!"

...
I—wh—ughh..

"Great job. Have you had any fatigue in the past three days?"

"No..ma'am."

"Has it ever started bleeding in the past three days?"

"No, ma'am."

"Okay. If you have any more concerns, just call us or come back. But for now, you're all set. Sign out in the front, and the bill should be there, too."

"Okay, thanks."

~
"I wonder how much money this bill is gonna be."

"..."

"She said we had to pay at the front, right?"

He's not saying anything...is he okay?

"What's wrong, JoJo? You're being quiet."

"Nothing."

"I'm sorry?"

"It's nothing."

"You sick?"

"No."

"Well, okay then.
Oh, and I was thinking maybe I could go to your house for a little."