𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

I have extra copies of our schoolwork for today. I'll take them to Kakyoin, so we can study and do our work. At least I get free answers.

Time to go.

"Wait!
Here is your goodbye kiss~!"

"Leave me alone..you bitch."

"Okay! Have fun!"

I wonder if Kakyoin is even awake right now. He might be sleeping. Now that I think of it..why did he freak out so much yesterday?

I just fell on him, maybe I hurt his shoulder. But he said that isn't what happened. It sounded like he groaned or something.

...

Is that...
Satomi?

That annoying fucking son of a bitch. I hate her guts. I know what she's aiming at.

That crazy ass hoe is walking up to me..try something and I'll knock you out with no regrets. I don't give a shit if I go to jail. You can go to that damn hospital.

"You. Kujo Jotaro."

"What the hell do you want?"

"I know you don't like me. But I have a huge crush on Noriaki. I feel really close to him."

"You're not. You just follow him and you showed up to the hospital without permission about two times already."

"Well, we'll be close. I love him a lot."

Shut the fuck up you actual hoe, he doesn't love you back. In fact, he probably hates you. You're just a dog you ugly bitch.

"Ever since I saw him, it was like it was true. With time, I'll have a great friendship with him and ask him out. But you. You're ruining that for me. You always hang out with him every single day, and I don't get a chance to see him alone.

Since I'm a nice person, I won't cuss you out. If I'm being honest, I hate you. I hate you a lot. But since you're friends with Kakyoin, I can't do anything.

"I'm just saying, Kakyoin would be happier with me by his side rather than a delinquent who wastes his time beating people up and pissing around."

Now you've really done it.

"Listen to me closely. The only reason I don't kick your ass is because Kakyoin told me to respect you. And that's what I'll do. But you better stay the fuck away from him, you snot nosed self centered bitch. I don't care what anyone else says, if you dare to ever touch him or even me, I will beat your ass to death. You got that? He doesn't want to see you. I already made plans with him."

"Go fuck your self."

"Talking from personal experience? Go home."

Finally. She's so annoying. I hope she cries.

I've got to hurry. She wasted my time with her ignorance.

~

"Welcome back, Kujo! Go right ahead. Kakyoin has a visitor, though."

...A visitor? Is it her? She did walk somewhere else..but where to.

"Kakyoin?"

Satomi. I knew it. He looks disgusted...

What happened?

He's pointing to his lips..
wait.

Did..she try to kiss him?