𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐓𝐰𝐨

Uh..h..what time is it?

7:39?

Hm...

7:39!?

I should probably get up now..

I'm so tired...I could barely sleep last night.

Because of...oh I'm gonna overthink this again. I just need to forget it already. I can't stress out about this right now.

Guess I'll get dressed...

~

Kakyoin got up after laying down for five minutes. Since he was up all night, he was exhausted.

He got dressed into his uniform, set his hair, and then proceeded to comb it for a minute. When his hair was done he felt slightly better.

He washed his face and brushed his teeth calmly, then checked his face in the mirror to make sure he didn't have anything on his face or uniform that he didn't notice.

Then, he heard a door open.

Who just walked into the house? And why?

"What the hell...guess I'll check it out."

Was it a robber? Or an idiot? A drunkard? Why would they just barge in like they own the place?

And that's when Kakyoin saw who it was.

"Jotaro!?"

"What."

"You can't just walk in like that get the hell out—"

"No."

"Did you even knock!?"

"No."

Kakyoin sighed and walked away, he knew he just had to accept Jotaro's resolute.

"I'll be waiting."

"Yea thanks, I know that."

He walked into the restroom and combed his hair once again to rid of any flaws.

Kakyoin is very intelligent, but he cares about his looks as much as his grades and education.

He stepped out and went to his room to grab his bag, making sure everything he needed was in it before leaving.

He tidied up his room, making it cleaner. He hated the idea of looking at a messy room. Even the slightest bit of waste or cloth on the ground had him thinking his room may resemble a pig pen.

"What are you doing?"

Jotaro walked in and scared the shit out of him.

"Cleaning my room."

"Why?"

"What do you mean why? I don't like my room being gross."