𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐨

Honestly, I don't want to lead this kid everywhere around this huge ass campus. Before leaving we had to stay a few extra minutes so the hall would be empty, which was actually not a bad idea. I think his name was something like..Kakyoin. Yep...strange kid.

"Yea. So that's your first period class, it'll be difficult remembering where your classes are since we have a big school."

I was right. Sometimes kids have their rooms 5 minutes away, so we have 7 minutes to get to class. Not bad for people who actually attend.

"Alright..what period is next?"

"Mathematics..room 203. Cmon."

He wasn't in the same class as me, but our rooms were next to one another.

On the way there, it was calm and somewhat quiet. I like it, since he isn't a talkative guy who always has something to say about everything.

"So,"

I heard him mutter,

"was that first period our science class? It didn't last that long. The rules were real boring though.."

"Mhm, and yes you're right. By the way, I'll show you your classes, and we can go around again so you don't forget."

"That would be appreciated, I never got your name by the way. Mind me asking?"

"Kujo Jotaro. Those annoying bitches and everyone else call me JoJo though."

"..Ah I see, because the Jo and Jo in Kujo."

Or Joestar..but it really doesn't matter. I notice him chuckle a bit..I gave him a curious look.

"Nothing..you must really hate attention is all."

He was right. I didn't like being noticed a lot, especially being chased around in the morning by women I don't want to deal with.

"It gets annoying, and you? Weren't you being swarmed with a bunch of them earlier as well?"

Who knows? He might like the attention..someone could get them off my shoulders for a while being distracted by another guy.

"Heh, yea true. Damn, now that I remember I guess I get you."

Looking to my right I see a pair of students.. one with a sheet of paper following the other. I assume there's another new person.

"Just incase you might've forgotten, I'm Kakyoin Noriaki. It's nice to meet you, Jotaro."

I simply nodded back in reassurance.

~
About a few seconds later, we reached the classroom.

"This is math, right?"

"Yep."

"Im glad it's not far from first period..there must be a lot of people here."