𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞

Ugh...what time is it.? My head really hurts...What happened?

"You're awake?"

Who...oh, right it's Jotaro. I forgot he was here. But...I can't remember a single thing. All I remember is that he left to go somewhere. Did I get sick?

"What...happened?"

"You were drunk."

I was WHAT!?

Wait.

I think I remember something. I found this bottle of alcohol and then...I drank it. I must've drank a lot—my head hurts so much.

"Sorry. I don't know why I did that..."

"You said some pretty interesting things you know that?"

What...what does he mean interesting? What did I say!? Shit! What did I say!? Did I really confess over being drunk?

"They say when you're drunk, you say the truth. Is that right, Kakyoin?"

I...what do I say!? What am I supposed to say!? I don't even know what I told him! It must've been bad...

"What did I say?"

"A lot."

"Was it bad?"

"I don't know."

WHAT DO YOU MEAN I DONT KNOW!? JUST TELL ME WHAT I SAID. I'M ALREADY GETTING ANXIOUS. I JUST WOKE UP DAMNIT!

"Jotaro. What did I say?"

"Let me sum this up. First, you wouldn't open the fucking door for me when I asked you to. Second, you almost stab yourself, oh right. And I forgot to tell you. I figured out my stand ability. I can stop time, thanks. Third—"

He sounds mad...I guess I can't say anything. It is my fault, really. I know it is.

"—you...asked me to kiss you."

...

I knew I did something. Shit. This isn't how I wanted to confess. I mean, I was drunk. That's my excuse...but is it a good one?

"No. Not asking, more like begging. Fourth, you licked my hand. And then after you begged me to kiss you again."

Did he? I mean, did he kiss me?

"And then?"

"I knocked you out."

I guess not then. I mean...it would've been nice. But I was drunk, so what's the point? I wouldn't even know he did it.

"You said you loved me."

I do. But...do you love me back?

"But you were drunk, right?"

"Jotaro—I..."

A loud knock is heard at the door.

I was saved. Thank god. I'm not ready yet...I can't confess to you right now. That's too soon. How am I even supposed to say it right now?

I wonder who could be at the door.

"Uhm...I'll get it."

Yuma?

"Hi Kakyoin! I wanted to visit. Can we talk out here though?"

"Sure."

Odd. I wonder what he wants to talk about...it looks like him and his friend just got off the elevator. Didn't he call him Ren or something?