𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

⚠️SUGGESTIVE⚠️
[You have been warned!]

Jotaro quickly walked to the bathroom,
wondering if he had gotten an erection. It sure felt like it.

It was the second time this week in a row. Kakyoin didn't have just a mental effect on Jotaro, but now, it was starting to get physical.

He sighed on the way in the spacious room, closing the door, locking it, and unzipping his pants. To his surprise, the hospital held one restroom per floor. He was relieved.

When he glanced down at his boxers, that's when he saw it. He had gotten an erection, and couldn't stop shaking his leg.

That's how he knew.

Just like last time, he began to shake his leg when he felt excited. Somehow, this is a curse and a blessing.

He hesitated for a moment, and then thought about how he had to return to Kakyoin quickly.

He full on removed his boxers and pants and started to masturbate.

He silently moaned, thinking about Kakyoin every second. He jacked off at full speed, groaning and aching from the sensation.

He panted the words Kakyoin and Noriaki. He had never felt such an amazing feeling in his life. His moans started to fill the room, getting louder and louder.

His legs trembling, his mouth not being able to speak anymore, his eyes struggling to stay open while imagining his love.

He continued to play with himself, abusing his member like a toy. He slowed down at one point to contain himself, but kept going, knowing he wasn't done.

He had never wanted Kakyoin more. He wanted to feel him. He wanted to feel the inside of him, he wanted to hear his own name whimpered out of his sweet mouth, begging to be fucked.

He wanted to fuck the living hell out of him, leaving nothing but a sweaty mess with tears of enjoyment and pain. Jotaro wanted to fuck him so hard he would shake while walking.

He was close to his climax, starting to pick up the pace and going harder. He let out quick and quiet grouses, remembering he was in public and had to keep his voice low.

Just before finishing, he huffed:

"Augh~...Nori...aki..."

~Eight minutes have passed. Jotaro cleaned up his mess and put his boxers and pants back on. Still breathing heavily, he washed his hands deliberately making sure they were one hundred percent clean. He fixed his hair and hat while looking in the mirror, sort of embarrassed by his actions. After checking for anything else, he opened the door and started walking back to Kakyoin's room.~

...

I...don't know what to think. I just did that. Did anyone hear me? Probably not...I didn't hear any footsteps.

I got to deal with that unlike last time. Shit...it felt so good. Kakyoin...what are you doing to me?

I already know the answer to that...I'm crazy over you...and this shows it's starting to get worse...for the better, I suppose.

Do I want that to happen again? Not in front of him...not when I'm talking to him. But that's the only way it'll happen. He's doing this to me...

It's just sometimes I can't get those thoughts out of my head. Your voice and your body. Your face, your eyes, your complexion and your hair. I think about it all.