𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞

At last, Ryo and Kakyoin were dropped off at the towns carnival. It was fairly big, and held a lot of people.

Kakyoin recognized some students that attended his school there. He didn't want them to think that he and Ryo were on a date, so he walked with pep.

"Where do you wanna go, Noriaki?"

"Um...I don't know. I've never been here."

"Speaking of, I'll pay for everything."

"You don't have to. I brought my wallet for a reason..."

"I wouldn't make someone like you pay at all."

"Okay...let's go do some stuff and then get something to eat. Is that good?"

"Mhm."

Kakyoin really didn't want to, but he considered why he was even going. Would it really be fun to see Jotaro mad? Would he even get mad? Would he even know that Kakyoin practically snuck out?

"I don't want to go on something too high. With these injuries, I get nauseous easily."

"You can decide where we go, I don't care unless you're happy."

"Actually...I don't want to go on any rides. How about we just play games? Winning prizes is more fun."

Kakyoin pointed to a Wack-A-Mole like game, except it was Sega themed. The prizes were Sonic, Shadow, and Amy plushies.

"That's what you wanna do?"

"You said whatever makes me happy."

"I'm not judging, I'm just asking."

"Yes. That's what I want to do."

"Then let's go."

Ryo followed Kakyoin to the area, and paid for the game. Prior to the game, the man who owned it explained the rules and how to win the prizes.

"You have to score ten for Amy, fifteen for Shadow, and twenty for sonic. You have twenty five seconds. Ready, set, go!"

Not being able to use his right arm, he counted on his left to do it. To Ryo's surprise, he was doing an amazing job.

The clerk was baffled at how precise his movements were, even with using his left arm. He had two more to go until he would win every prize, and there were still fifteen seconds on the clock.

It buzzed loudly, announcing how much points he'd gathered. It was a new high score! Kakyoin hit 53 rings in total.

"Badass."

"I know."

"Damn kid, you're pretty good. I'll give you double each plush."

In the end, Kakyoin had six new soft toys that he made Ryo carry. He wanted to play more games, since he had mastered that one. But how?

"How'd you do it?"

"Hm?"

"How did you win that many?"

"Easy. I used my stand."

"You dirty cheater."

"It's not cheating if it's apart of me. Not my fault he couldn't see it."

Ryo and Kakyoin shared a moment, and they smiled at each other.

"Let's go to that one."

And so they went, this time to a balloon dart game. This would be easy for Kakyoin, because this time he was going to pretend he was using his left arm, but actually it's his stand's tentacle throwing and aiming.