𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫

Friday, 7:15am

Kakyoin woke up from his slumber, and stretched out his legs. He shuttered in pain after, exhausting out the air from his lungs. His hair was jumbled up in a messy way, but it didn't look horrible.

He tried getting up on his own, failing a few times. Kakyoin had to be extra quiet because Jotaro was asleep. He could hear his faint snores coming from the left side of the room.

Finally, on his seventh attempt, he managed to stand up for about a second. He trembled, using Jotaro's bed as support for his arm.

He looked over to make sure he didn't wake him up, and then keeled over. He gently grazed his fingers through Jotaro's hair, until his hands met his face. Before getting up, he gave him a peck on the cheek.

He wobbled to the bathroom and looked in the mirror, seeing the clutter on his head. He washed his face with cold water, and then grabbed the tools he needed to fix his hair.

A few minutes passed, and he was done. It looked great, and standing up for so long helped him gain more balance. Going back to the bed would be a huge problem, though.

Before he could sit down, the phone rang. He hurried over as fast as he could, hushing it and picking up.

"This is Noriaki Kakyoin. Who is this?"

"Thank goodness...Noriaki, it's Ryo. The
guy from the Speedwagon Fo—"

"I know who you are. Watcha want?"

"No need for the attitude, dear. I just have a simple question."

"And?"

"I was wondering if you would be interested in joining me to go to the amusement park. I stayed in town just so we could go, cmon."

Kakyoin almost declined his request, but he liked the idea of going to a carnival. He could have a good time, but Jotaro would probably overreact. He wanted to see that. He wanted to see Jotaro's envy in action, and how bad it could get. He leaned on the drawer where the phone was located, still putting thought into his decision.

"Okay. I'll go, but this isn't a date."

"Aw, and I thought I'd be lucky."

"When are you coming?"

"I'll leave in about thirty minutes. Be ready sweetheart."

He hung up, slamming his phone on the drawer loudly.

'I can't believe I just did that...'

Now there was no turning back, he was going to be stuck with Ryo for a while. He tried to look on the brighter side, thinking he could have a good start of the day.

Before changing, he added Ryo as a new contact.

'I wonder why Jotaro didn't bring his phone when he was at the hospital. Great...I hope he doesn't call me when I'm out with Ryo. That wouldn't end well. I could lie? He barely uses his phone anyway. He always ends up using public ones. Quite uncanny.'

He opened his suitcase, grabbing a green sweater and baggy, livid colored jeans. He got dressed in the bathroom, and then put his earrings on.